What's new

Strategy in forex trading

Many Forex traders don't know that making the right decisions about what to trade and in what direction to trade for profit. Strategy is important to make consistent profit. So, traders should focus on trying to master the method. If you think Forex trading is right for you, choose a reputable Forex broker like Eurotrader and open a trading account with only $50.

use the strategy that fit your times and skilss..is better than copy paste the others strategy. Different person different strategy

There are several forex strategies, and I currently use the Position Trade strategy where traders hold their trade positions for a more extended period. It is either for months or years.

Traders who use this strategy ignore short term price movements favoring pinpoints and prefer profiting from longer-term trends.

The basic of a forex trading strategy is a method used for going long or going short in the markets based on some predefined rules used to make trading decisions.

I'm a beginner trading live and have used only the stop-loss strategy, can any traders recommend another strategy that is easy to use for a beginner?

I prefer to manage things myself, as I feel long term success is achieved by that way only. And it’s so much easier for me via FreshForex broker, who got huge educational setup, along with Market Analysis and several such features. It means, I am easily able to do manual trading and not having to depend on the automatic way, it allows me to perform and achieve my targets so much easily.

Theres a high probability you will blow your account as a beginner, no matter what strategy you use. I suggest to start small.

I think that for newbies the best strategy is the simple strategy. Don't get bogged down in multiple indicators because those can end up confusing you more than helping you.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.