What's new

Teach me how to trade?

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes
I can only guide you. It's a decision you have to make alone. As a beginner, you should start with little money and trade on a demo account until you make enough mistakes to learn from them. Learn about charts, support and resistance levels, moving averages, candlesticks, etc. Ask yourself if your trading system makes logical sense.

If you want to trade, you have to do research. If you can't do trading research, you can't make a profit. Trading knowledge and research can turn you into a successful trader. We have to learn from mistakes and move forward in trading.

Most traders are self-taught. There is plenty of free available information online and it is quite easy to find it.

Most traders are self-taught. There is plenty of free available information online and it is quite easy to find it.
Yes, traders need to develop education first. If you can't make it that way then trading will not bring you good results. For this, first you have to create a trading formula with effort and patience.

Who can teach me how to become a professional trader?

Hi tumi the great,

the best advice I can give you is to take advantage of the free training and courses that brokers provide. For instance, BDSwiss: Trading Academy; ICMarkets: Education; RoboForex: Education; etc.
When you learn a new principle or technique, put it into practice and experiment with it. Then keep going, but make sure you follow a logical path.

I know it sounds like a lot of work, but imagine you want to become a dentist, an accountant, a lawyer or even a plumber ... it would take you time to study and learn the theory; then time to do practice and accumulate experience, and then finally become a professional in your field. Trading is no different but it could be somewhat faster if you do things properly.

Good luck my friend.

What do you mean by a trading formula? Are you referring to a trading plan? Every trader certainly needs one.

If you have already failed and looking for advice.
Please prepare a list of point why you failed
And try to change in your trading. Sometime in trading you know everything but it's your habit, mindset and psychology that lead to failure.
If you are new to fx or trading please go to YouTube and learn the basic.
Once the basic is clear. Try to find different style of trading.

Intraday/scalping/long-term/short-term

Choose type of trader you want to be.
Indicator/Price Action/hybrid/fundamental trade etc.

If you reached till here that means are going on right track and slowly and gradually you will achieve the result.

Ps:- Psychological factor is the key to success. (Risk management is influenced by Psychology)

Don't pay for any training.

Being taught, is in many instances, serves no purpose. The only teacher you need is yourself and the charts. Find out what works, and what doesnt. A little it of literature can help here and there, but ultimately, it boils down to what you see on charts

Who can teach me how to become a professional trader?

I can teach you. However I do not trade typical retail strategies as support/resistance, ema’s, channels, etc. Most traders fail, cause they do not want to accept the markets are manipulated and/or do not know how to follow the market makers.

I have free material and I also have a mentorship with students. I am open to give more information, if you are interested. Ok hand

Experience is the best teacher, as the saying goes. In regard to this statement, psychologists indicate that there are a lot of happenings within the process of trying to gain knowledge through experience that involves a hard, expensive and inconvenient method of learning. To learn by experience means to learn by one's own mistakes in the process of which one would have burned his own fingers untold times before realizing reality. Empiricists are referred to as those who learn by experience. There is a better way to learn than by experience, and that is by gaining wisdom.

Before you choose any broker, please read carefully their T&C, like me, I am trading with Tickmill and want to using their bonus, but now I can not withdraw my profit, I think I didn't break their rules, I don't know why. I think Tickmill's bonuses just for scam.

When you have forums like forexforum, why do you want to stay limited to learning from a single trader? Be a self-learner and when any doubt arises, you can post it here to get it answered by different traders.

Explore the market as much as you can. Make mistakes and note what went wrong so that you don’t repeat them. Don’t stay limited because the beginning is crucial and mostly full of challenges. You have to get well-versed with everything that comes by because this is the time when you will learn the most.

There are many forex coaches who offer online classes. Take help from your friends and family members who have taken such classes because not all forex mentors are reliable. Moreover, these classes are expensive. So only avail them if you’re serious about forex trading.

The internet is full of information that you need to learn the forex basics. Most brokers also offer their demo accounts where you can practice for free.

Aplomb in trading is essential and there should be analysis behind every single trade. Whether it is technical or fundamental analysis, it should be made before taking an entry. Not all strategies work always but a trade should be judge according to the strategy. Eurotrader allows all kinds of strategies to be applied on their platform.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.