What's new

the best place to learn forex ever and thats online

skrillexxx68

make yourself a favor if you dont know anything about forex , there is actually a place where you can learn everything in forex the basic stuff, medium and advanced and guess what? is free!!!!
You will learn how the market works , currency pairs whats binary options what forex trading indicators and so much more... i really thank that site and you will als...it is like school of forex since kinder garten till university and you graduate... so the site is babypips.com go check it out and learn forex you dont need paid courses

make yourself a favor if you dont know anything about forex , there is actually a place where you can learn everything in forex the basic stuff, medium and advanced and guess what? is free!!!!
You will learn how the market works , currency pairs whats binary options what forex trading indicators and so much more... i really thank that site and you will als...it is like school of forex since kinder garten till university and you graduate... so the site is babypips.com go check it out and learn forex you dont need paid courses
Babypips is a good place to start a knowledge base or increase knowledge.

Google and Youtube have made everything possible and learning easier than before. We should Google anything if we need to know. We will find several tutorials available on Youtube too that can flourish our trading knowledge.

Last edited by a moderator:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.