What's new

The Binary Destroyer 7.0 any improvemnts found , RSi/MACD indicator ?

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Uranimous

Hi guys,

Just wanted to know ,has anyone managed to tweak the Binary Destroyer for more accurate entries and with extra confirmations?

I would love to improve on its accuracy with different settings, and Also which of the 5 strategies seems to working better for you ?

What are the settings and for which trading of Binary or Forex are you trading the destroyer with ?

Anyone manage to get updated MACD/RSI indicator?

:)

Hi guys,

Just wanted to know ,has anyone managed to tweak the Binary Destroyer for more accurate entries and with extra confirmations?

I would love to improve on its accuracy with different settings, and Also which of the 5 strategies seems to working better for you ?

What are the settings and for which trading of Binary or Forex are you trading the destroyer with ?

Not yet

Have you?

Hi guys,

very good indicator, i like it

Hi guys,

have you got the macd rsi indicator yet? im still searching anywhere and haven't found it

i have tried this indicator, but as the creator himself said if its not bought from them the indicator will not work, apparently the signals are verified on their server

Not a fan of Binary Option at all, as its just too risky if you are not doing it carefully. I personally don’t prefer this at all, as I feel it is way better to do Forex trading.

Hi, do you think it's good to use the indicator to make entry for normal forex trading in 1 minute candle stick chart?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.