What's new

New EA TSR 5.0 2018, DASHBOT AND OTHER EAs

3.30 star(s) 15 Votes
You used wrong currency. TSR is good only with EURUSD, GBPUSD and USDCHF. Also need to use good settings.
I think the JPYs are too volatile and if you use them you may need to change the grid setting to 30 or 40 to survive the massive swings.

I have been testing the TSRv2.0 on live and demo accounts with numerous settings. After a few shot accounts both live and demo there are some things I have observed and I will list them here one by one for discussion. You can let me know your experience or whether it matters.

Firstly the EA trades against the trend in two ways. It uses the 20 MA which I think is a simple average and if price is above it will open SELL trades and if below it opens BUY trades. When it opens either BUYS or SELLS it may open both COUNTER TREND and TREND trades. So that is the first thing to be mindful of because your lot sizes will be doubled and you need to cater for that.

What timeframe should I use? The v2.0 seems to have 4HR as standard. I have switched it to 15M, 5M and even 1m but none of them seems to matter. I should mention that this is using the GJ pair which brings me to something else.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.