What's new

New EA TSR V6 2019 Edition

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes
Thanks Sharon, This EA is very good if done good money management and not greedy, I have profited good amount from this EA.

Please find attached TSR V6 2019 Revised Edition.
Recommended Currency Pairs = GBPUD , EURUSD, USD CHF
Timeframe = M5
Hi Sharon
First af all, i amanew comer in forexforum,
I am read this thread, it sound interesting. Cou you send the EA to my email (adam.rachmanto@yahoo.com) , I will do backtest dan forward test on it.
Thanks in advance Sharon

attention: i had tsr 2018
my 3 Demo on VPS is blocked incl. windows, the guy wrote, please pay for unblocked..
he hack my telegram account..

779/5000

Hello, I am still very new in the forum and really hope to improve my training through this forum! My losses far exceed my profits. The fact is I will certainly not insanely invest money in "expensive EA's or indicators that bring nothing in the end anyway. Now I have come across your forum and would like to test the EA, in the next 9 post I can tell you how I came across your forum and this EA to get the 9 post full to download the EA allowed. As soon as I have him I backteste him and run him for the first time on my demo account. In the hope of finally winning, little would be enough for me. So far and a nice weekend for everyone.
Best regards
Sebastian

So if you could now share a * .set file for the EA, I'd be really grateful to you for completing the full backtest

Attachments

• Strategy Tester_ TSR V6 2019.pdf
    254.5 KB · Views: 77

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.