What's new

What are the best days of the week to trade USD pairs?

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes
It depends on the market movement, but I think if the market movement is good on Wednesday and Thursday if you can catch this movement, it will be a full week's income. It is possible to earn a lot of money in forex trading, but you have to read the market. If the market can be read properly, it will be much easier to make a profit.

Ithink its more of a price action thing than a time thing though it might might also be important to know when not to trade the usd

There are so many different strategies, which one would be the best for you really depends on your trading approah.

I currently trade with USD pair as well and would like to know if there is any particular day that is good to trade and volatile to make good profits?

trade mon-Thursday stay out the market on Friday if your day trading news can kill a system and cause losses unless your swing trading clapping hands

I would say, very early on the Monday. Rest of the week is okay. Except for fridays which are usually special and non-volatile.

Generally, I avoid doing any kind of trading on Monday, because the market always seems to be undecided. Other than that, I don't think the day of the week matters.

I think if the market movement can be identified during Monday then Tuesday to Thursday can be profitable. Fridays you can sometimes scalp some good pips.

I choose Tuesdays, Wednesday and Thursday as the best days to trade USD due to its higher volatility. I avoid trading on Fridays because I find that it becomes unpredictable on Fridays.

The days of the week would be from Tuesday to Thursday, and avoid trading pairs on Fridays since the market closes early and it's most likely to dead-on Fridays.

Hello! Anyone has any advice on the best days to trade USD pairs? Is volatility more on some days specifically? Thanks!
there is no best day man, just manage risk well and look at the weekly time frame. its ranging. look at 5 years support and resistant

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.