What's new

New EA What is the best strategy?

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

phuoctran

I have read lots of advice about trading, trends, reversals, breakouts, etc., and most of them lead me to failure.
Finally, I think that the most important things in studying the charts are the seconds and minutes charts. And I get the strategy that can make money in most tests.

It is posted in MT4 Market and you can download the demo to test for yourself. Its name is Drain_Trend_EA_Pro. Hope you are satisfied with this strategy.

I have read lots of advice about trading, trends, reversals, breakouts, etc., and most of them lead me to failure.
Finally, I think that the most important things in studying the charts are the seconds and minutes charts. And I get the strategy that can make money in most tests.

It is posted in MT4 Market and you can download the demo to test for yourself. Its name is Drain_Trend_EA_Pro. Hope you are satisfied with this strategy.
----------------
Hello
Every simple uncomplicated strategy is successful
The more crowded the chart, the more perplexing
I use trendlines in my own way
In addition to the trend indicator on a weekly time frameScreenshot_78.png

I will tell you how to draw the trend line
We go to a four hour timeframe
Then we minimize the graph as shown in the pictures
Then we put the trendline below the name of the currency
Then we pull down to the price below
Each line has a corresponding price
Then we complete the rest of the lines
EnjoyScreenshot_79.png

After the lines are completed
Become like this
Just save the template
I have not published this method on a forum before, not even in groups
But this forum is worthScreenshot_80.png

Here, you can trade on this time frame
With price behavior monitored at these lines
And enter with the trend
Good luckScreenshot_81.png

I think a strategy is as good as its user. One can have a very good strategy but poor risk management ending up blowing accounts

@phuoctran Could you please post it up in here mate so we could thoroughly test it out
Unfortunately, I am a new member and cannot attach any files or post any link. I must write the name of the EA so you can go to MT4 Market to search. Products in MT4 Markets are reliable because they need to pass may validation tests of the Market to ensure that they work (at least doing the trading). Many floating products just don't work and people lose money for the scammers. In MT4 Markets, you can easily download the demo version free for backrests.

It looks really busy. You have to be experienced to keep an eye on all of this and derive your triggers from it.

It looks really busy. You have to be experienced to keep an eye on all of this and derive your triggers from it.
Hello
It does not require experience in order to deal with these lines
You only need the basics of trading and knowing the general direction of the currency
Look at this chart
After the lines are completed and drawn accurately, as well as the areas of intersection that are expected to reflect the price
--------------------
Soon I will open a topic dedicated to this strategy
And the way to trade it
Screenshot_87.png

Here is a small time frame
See price reversal zones
Where he achieved in the first reflection 300 points
The second reflection is 500 points
We only wait for price action at the third reversalScreenshot_88.png

Here is a small time frame
See price reversal zones
Where he achieved in the first reflection 300 points
The second reflection is 500 points
We only wait for price action at the third reversalView attachment 8834
If you can create a concrete rule for entry and exit, I will code your strategy into an EA for tests. An EA will follow the rule tight enough to ensure the effectiveness thereof.

if this is attached to an ea it will work best
but due to the market volatility now we need to closely monitor it

I think that the most important things in studying the charts are the seconds and minutes charts. And I get the strategy that can make money in most tests.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.