What's new

What is the best way to make passive income

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Forex trading strategies that actually work and are highly profitable are not easy to come by but www.fpfxtrading.com offers with best profit and up to 1:2000 leverage on your deposits.
Most people charge you an arm and a leg to learn something that they supposedly are profiting off of themselves. If the product they are offering to you is genuine they should at least offer some part of it for free so that you can get a good idea of what it consists of. There are some really good free Forex strategies available on the internet that you should check out before spending thousands of dollars on some overly-complicated trading system or signal service. Some free Forex strategies are simple yet highly effective and can be used as your primary method for Forex. More complicated and more expensive strategies do not always equal more profitability; in fact there is a psychological phenomenon that usually happens with overly complicated trading methods that will generally cause you to lose money in the long run.
Email; compliance@fpfxtrading.com

With my experience Forex is the best choice for investing money. If you have skills and knowlege than it is easy to make good profit with Forex trading.

To say forex is the best way to make passive income, I think is an incomplete assumption. Forex demands some hard earned skills for one to be able to actually make money from it. Trust me you might think it is not for you. But the thin line in between is your skill set.

trading forex is not passive income. invest in some funds, S&P500 stocks, buy the right crypto, that is the way.

Forex is my choice..
binary is gambling for me, since there is time as a factor..

in forex, result of predicting or analyzing chart, is price, i mean, price will go to xxx level or yyy level, without knowing when it will reached..

Forex isn't passive income though. Passive income is money earned regardless of what you are doing. As others have mentioned, either long term investments, your money that someone else invests (and hopefully profits) on your behalf, rental income from properties that sort of thing.

I believe cryptocurrencies are easier to trade than forex. Anyway, better trend-following strategies can be applied to them.
I find them easier to trade. Cryptos + Futures on Cryptocurrencies.

What is the best way to make passive income? Forex or binary option?
So I think both forex and even more binary options are scams or what for gamblers. But nothing for investors.
Maybe for institutional investors like banks or hedge funds. Especially in the lower TimeFrames. This applies to
H4 or D1 timeframes at the earliest from H1, better. Minute systems M1 to M5 timeframe in particular are nonsense,
both for forex and binary options.

You can also consider crypto currency investing or trading. You can even use some bots to automate trades and earn passive income that way.

What is the best way to make passive income? Forex or binary option?
Forex and binary options are not *passive* income. You have to invest alot of time on a regular basis. Passive income is not directly related to your time investment, so share dividends, property rental income, ongoing course/book/subscription sales these are passive income.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.