What's new

What was your biggest forex loss ?

tell us about your experience in forex which was your worst loss and when you started to have consistency
I started to have consistency after I developed and started to follow trading plan trading with Hotforex. Reliable broker and carefully-developed trading plan is key to good performance.

I started the trading 6 months before and it was very hard to find the right direction and make a profit but after some time of trading with a demo account, i am now able to make a profit and develop my strategy and follow it.

I got just small losses (max 270$) but after several years i reached a level on which i make small trades, small profits.......and not every days.:( but at the end i'm in a positive status.
I could say my level is intermediate but i would like to go to the next level soon. I'm studying, reading but on the other hand
i don't want to run because i make the things step by step.:(

My biggest loss in FX trading throughout my 13 years of trading experience would be $18,500 in one night. I was naive, I was new, I thought FX trading was easy money. Turned out I was being dumb. After 13 years today, I am trading full-time with my own rule-based system. :)

Regards

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.