What's new

General ACTION THRESHOLD SOFTWARE,,, found from some other forum enjoy if any one was looking for it

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes
here try this bro :) I have found this from other sites and its a hacked version but it works all the same :)

yes i am using it. i am a subscriber of ATS since last year, but i found this hacked version now i'm sharing it to all. no need to spend 150 monthly subscription.
thank you my friend for free version

here try this bro :) I have found this from other sites and its a hacked version but it works all the same :)

yes i am using it. i am a subscriber of ATS since last year, but i found this hacked version now i'm sharing it to all. no need to spend 150 monthly subscription.
thank you so much

Is this a autotrader or an indicator to jump into the market? thank you for sharing. this will help with my journey.

[QUOTE = "luccassavoia, post: 125098, member: 107744"]
Танки !!!!! и остановку я поставил где?
Вы используете этот индикатор?
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
уes, but i dont have ats asisstant... it is bad, maybe gartley scanner is alternative

[QUOTE = "sagacious, post: 125000, member: 110667"]
войдите после линии расширения тренда и посмотрите уровень поддержки | сопротивления или синие прямоугольники для мгновенного тейк-профита
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
уes, it is good strategy

This is a great indicator... I've used 2.0 for some time now because I can't get 3.0 to work on MT4. The trick is MONITORING a higher timeframe FIRST and then AFTER an EXPANSION, drop down to a lower timeframe and WAIT for the WHITE DOT and LINE to print. Take your stop loss at the green or red lines OR as I prefer, the last swing high or low. Just make sure you trade in the same direction as the HIGHER timeframe. You'll definitely profit.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.