What's new

I AM LOOKING FOR ACTION THRESHOLD SOFTWARE V3

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

THEODDSGOD

I once got my hands on ATS and it worked perfectly well for me however I did not re-subcribe for the next month since lock down started and now I have to be on a waiting list in order to get the product and yet I am ready to get back on the market and trading without it feels like gambling though I am doing well over 75% profits using just the concept they preached I think I can make a good 80-90% using this system. Can anyone please be kind and share the ATS system here :giggle:

Attachments

• images (9).jpeg
    images (9).jpeg
    45 KB · Views: 38
once got my hands on ATS and it worked perfectly well for me however I did not re-subcribe for the next month since lock down started and now I have to be on a waiting list in order to get the product and yet I am ready to get back on the market and trading without it feels like gambling though I am doing well over 75% profits using just the concept they preached I think I can make a good 80-90% using this system. Can anyone please be kand share the ATS system here :giggle:. what is action thresh hold.

once got my hands on ATS and it worked perfectly well for me however I did not re-subcribe for the next month since lock down started and now I have to be on a waiting list in order to get the product and yet I am ready to get back on the market and trading without it feels like gambling though I am doing well over 75% profits using just the concept they preached I think I can make a good 80-90% using this system. Can anyone please be kand share the ATS system here :giggle:. what is action thresh hold.

ACTION THRESHOLD SOFTWARE is a trading system that applies a completely different concept to trading than other indicators it will erase unnecessary noise from your chart and make you have a much clearer picture of the market and where it is going. I can can say it is a trend following kind of software that can perfect your entries and exits

I've seen posts here on the forum that have the 3.0 version for download. I haven't downloaded them since I don't have enough posts but I'm using 2.0 and doing well with it. I've downloaded 3.0 from other sites but I can't get it to work with MT4. Apparently, you're supposed to copy and paste the msimg32.dll file that comes with the 3.0 version into MT4's root folder however, once you do that? MT4 just hangs and won't fully open and run when you try to run it. I've tried placing the msimg32.dll file in the MQL4 > Libraries folder (which is where most .dll files go) and none of the 3.0 indicators attach themselves to the chart.

If anyone has a fix for this? I'd be very interested!

Thanks!

I've seen posts here on the forum that have the 3.0 version for download. I haven't downloaded them since I don't have enough posts but I'm using 2.0 and doing well with it. I've downloaded 3.0 from other sites but I can't get it to work with MT4. Apparently, you're supposed to copy and paste the msimg32.dll file that comes with the 3.0 version into MT4's root folder however, once you do that? MT4 just hangs and won't fully open and run when you try to run it. I've tried placing the msimg32.dll file in the MQL4 > Libraries folder (which is where most .dll files go) and none of the 3.0 indicators attach themselves to the chart.

If anyone has a fix for this? I'd be very interested!

Thanks!
May you please share the 2.0 version that you have? :)

It's on this forum... That's NOT where I got it from but I've seen 2.0 here. Just perform a search and you'll find it.

Good luck!

jack

We need Videos of the ATS v4.0. as there are some more cool features and a very useful Dashboard . Many thanks

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.