ACTION THRESHOLD SOFTWARE by TradeATS on Youtube

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

broskibroski

I've tested this system and it works quite well. Just needs an alert system

Attachments

• ACTION THRESHOLD SOFTWARE.zip
    344.2 KB · Views: 87
I agree - it works well and ATS has an 'Assistant' on the way which alerts via email/sound/text and apparantly rates the possible entry.
For now I just have a quick look at the 4 and 1hr timeframes (I trade at 15min or 5min) and wait for the blue boxes. Did try using TDI as an early warning of possible movement and that sort of works. I only trade a few times in the day anyway and get out when I have achieved my daily target so don't mind watching. Normally I am only looking during London hours - first thing then whe NY opens.

wich pairs you try it? and time frame? you use in demo or real?
Timeframe as described in my previous post. Generally AUD/USD, EUR/USD and USD/JPY as nice and steady and respond well to ATS. Always real - evaluated in demo before committing to real. Now real only.

its not repaint its not repaint its not repaint its not repaint its not repaint its not repaint its not repaint its not repaint its not repaint its not repaint its not repaint its not repaint its not repaint its not repaintits not repaintits not repaint its not repaint its not repaint its not repaint its not repaint its not repaint

Does anybody have NT Indicator, its an arrow indicator on mt5. I tested the demo and its result is remarkable. we can makeup a wining strategy if anyone can get this indicator.
await reply

I used in AUD/USD, EUR/USD and USD/JPY as nice and steady and respond well to ATS. Always real - evaluated in demo before committing to real.

Could we please get in contact. I am not new in trading and know btmm and sec concept but didn't get 100% when to take an entry at the ATS System. Maybe it's the little help I need to get on another level. I know liquidity lines, the pattern and the expansion line play big roles. THX

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.