What's new

Action Threshold Software

2.70 star(s) 7 Votes
i actually love treading the expansion phase
if you understand the volitility you dont even need to set a s/l for the play and can usually scalp the deviations

here try this bro :) I have found this from other sites and its a hacked version but it works all the same :)

and extra bonus, here's current webinar recording for all ya here...

The system looks very interesting. It draws levels where banks are most likely to place their orders.

I've tried it and its not as accurate not sure if its me but the way its set up is backwards the blue boxes show then you have to wait for a pull back of sorts but 90% never pulls back so you miss those trades and when you wait for that white line to show you've missed a good move and enter too late..but like i said it could be me :LOL::LOL:o_Oo_O

Insert channel lines they will guide you.

its work very well its help me to start to earn in forex market but you must look couple times videos and undertand how its work

Hello everyone,

I am desperately looking for the file for the software for tradingview. Does anyone by any chance have it for Tradingview?

Thank you!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.