What's new

TRADE ATS 3.0 Action Threshold Software

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes
There is a way to get only sniper entries using this system it seems the market always comes back to touch the expansion line before it leaves the area after it has broken out of consolidation. The move forms from as little as M5 then goes up M15, M30, and H1. It may take more time for H4 and D1 timeframes however if you are a swinger then you should be able to be patient. I recommend watching a move when it forms on M15, then M30 then you wait for your entry on H1. It works for me I think It can work for someone here as well. I do wish there was a way to illustrate this better but I have marked the perfect entries on attached photos below
do u have rules for this software

There is a way to get only sniper entries using this system it seems the market always comes back to touch the expansion line before it leaves the area after it has broken out of consolidation. The move forms from as little as M5 then goes up M15, M30, and H1. It may take more time for H4 and D1 timeframes however if you are a swinger then you should be able to be patient. I recommend watching a move when it forms on M15, then M30 then you wait for your entry on H1. It works for me I think It can work for someone here as well. I do wish there was a way to illustrate this better but I have marked the perfect entries on attached photos below
Hi mate. Where do you set your tp? At the grey line from H1? I think price always comes back to this expansion line right? Thx for your help! I think this can work good.

Anyone active here? I am trying to learn trade aus system everyday and could need some support. Its good I know this =) thanks a lot!

thanks for this awesome share mate, what tf are best for this and does this repaint or signal delayed

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.