What's new

Suggestion What would be the best Forex platform?

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote
The most common platform used by traders is MT4 and the MT5, many consider trading with the MT4 since it is simpler to trade, and the MT5 is an updated version of the MT4.

I personally recommend trading using the MT4 if you are a beginner since it is easy to understand and start live trades.

My best platform for live trading is MT4, its simple to use and does not have many complications like the MT5. It is best for beginners, and most experienced traders also prefer MT4.

I'm a beginner and would like to know which is the best platform to trade live and with easier instructions?

I will suggest you to try with Mobius trader 7 platform which has all features like trader's room, copy trading, PAMM, IB area and PSP
Its best trading platform if you are planning to start brokerage business

To me, it is FreshForex broker that is very much the Best. It is fully safe and secure plus it has an excellent set of features and facilities, so that makes it working super nicely for us in every way possible.

The best platform would be the MT4 or the MT5 because traders most often use them because of their simple trading software, which is easier to understand and trade forex.

Those are the two most popular platforms that exists, really. I don't think I can actually any other without googling.

The MT4 and the MT5 are excellent platforms to trade. I mostly use the MT4 since it is most suitable for forex trading; their software tools are easier to understand and trade with.

Guys, did you know that now FreshForex has MT5 as their trading platform??? MetaTrader 5 allows you to do trading Forex, Stocks, Futures and CFDs at the highest speed. MetaTrader 5 is easy to use, support automated trading systems (trading robots, indicators and scripts) and copy trading. It is good for your trading skills guys, try it!!

If you are looking to scalp the best platform I suggest is the MT4 since it is best suitable for forex trading with Real-Time Access to Market Prices and Liquidity.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.