What's new

When is the best ideal time for you to trade

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Hi brother i would like to tell you about the best time i always love to trade which is after 3 pm in Pakistan so you should try this

For me it is at the opening of the London session, because that's when the pairs I trade see a lot of volatility.

I think timing is very important. If a trader does not get the right entry, he will not be able to make a profit. Therefore, to find the right entry, he has to fix the timing. For example, I trade in New Work sessions.

I mostly trade according to the currency pairs time frame. Since I trade with EURUSD currency, the London and New York time frame is the best time for me.

The optimal time to trade in forex markets is dependent on an individual’s strategy.

Many people who are scalpers prefer the times when the market is stable.

Though many scalpers prefer volatile times to trade because of the bigger pips they plan out to achieve.

There are many like me who go with their individual strategy which is independent of hustle and bustle in the markets.

I go in for a percentage profit strategy. For an instance, I put about 150% profit margin for each trade in EUR/USD pair. So whenever that gets triggered, my trade close automatically. This is irrespective of what time it is in whatever location I am in.

Mostly, the times when markets like US and UK start and close are the timings of high volatility. It is obviously because of the sheer volumes these geographies bring in. Also, news and announcements from these regions cause huge fluctuations in the market

The best time to trade is when you get a signal from your strategy, If you strategy tells you buy, you buy. don't hold back because you where told that was not the best time to trade.

This means that you should be patient enough to wait for the market to offer you the perfect deal.

The market can offer you so many opportunities, it can be difficult to figure out which ones are the best trades. Price isn't always the moving to one direction, so when looking for trade it's important to think about what you need and what is your methodology to take the trade.

First-time forex traders rush into the market. The 24-hour, five-day-a-week foreign exchange market is convenient for them to trade all day because they track multiple economic calendars. The technique not only depletes a trader's reserves easily, but can also burn even the most tenacious trader out. Wall Street operates during regular business hours, but the forex market operates during the regular business hours of four different time zones around the world, meaning trading can take place at all hours of the day and night. Is there an alternative to staying up all night? Trading during market hours and setting appropriate targets would give traders a much better chance of making money in a reasonable amount of time.

The time of trade mostly depends on the currency pair and the strategy, since I trade with EURUSD I prefer the New York or London time for its volatility.

I read on an article, it is said "invest your time before invest your money" I think it is a good advice for newbie traders, you have to learn forex as much as you can because Forex is a good chance to make you earn some money. You can learn how to be a good trader with FreshForex, don't worry, it is a free education, just open an account and start learning.

Honestly, there is no specific time trade. The only time you can pull the trigger is when everything aligns to what you anticipate to occur.

I think there are certainly periods of the day when some currency pairs provide better opportunities to trade. For example, one usually prefers to trade EUR/USD during the London or NY session, not the Tokyo session.

I think the new work session is a perfect time to do proper trading. Proper risk-free trading should be done at this time. Otherwise, profit cannot be made. Because at this time the market is very volatile. And the fundamental events are more this time.

I think it depends. A currency pair like, say, GBP/JPY is probably not very appropriate to trade during the NY session.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.