What's new

General Which broker can I use which has low commission fees

I would recommend a trusted broker, and not one of those foreign fly by night brokers. I personally use Pepperstone from Australia

It used to be a huge broker, set up in several countries like the UK and USA, and it went bust very easily several years ago

I would be a bit aware of these small brokers that offer very tight spreads and commissions. I would suggest going with a larger broker

Which broker can I use to grow an account with small cash

important to know where you are based since some brokers will not service USA for example. also whether you are fine with an offshore broker (aka not regulated)

There are many brokers in the forex market. You have to choose a reliable one for earning maximum profits. There is no alternative way of a reliable broker. if you trade with a scam broker then you can’t even survive in the forex market. A reliable broker is very important for a trader. If anyone looking for a reliable one then I would suggest Eurotrader. They are really very supportive and helpful.

Which broker can I use to grow an account with small cash

I'd say almost any of the trusted brokers,i the thing to watch for though is their spreads, some have very tight spreads which helps get to profits quicker, other than that, almost any of the trusted. just check threads on this forum, people know those that are the best on pip spreads. I can't tell you which is best but I am still using XM, I haven't had any problems thus far.

Xm broker . They support micro accounts and give credit bonus points on each lot size fractions closed . And 50% deposit bonus as well

I using IC Markets, i think their spreads is consider very reasonable. Many of my forex course instructors recommend IC Markets. Perhaps you could try it..

would be also interesting for me. i am using now ic markets.
i have used earlier hotforex but i was not happy with them. they have big slippage sometimes. i lost because of them last time lots of money.

I use IC markets too by a recommendation, but I m still on demo testing. the spreads seems good but didn't put or take any money

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.