What's new

My EA has been blocked by this broker

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Sirmiracle

last year I create an EA using zigzag system,pending stop order on higher high and higher low zigzag, first two month reach 200%, then after that no order come out, so I guess its already been block, sad life

last year I create an EA using zigzag system,pending stop order on higher high and higher low zigzag, first two month reach 200%, then after that no order come out, so I guess its already been block, sad life

How do you know the broker blocked the bot. Reason ask might be having same issue with Oanda and was looking at this broker as alternative.

I am not a profitable trader yet, but i can tell my bad experience with IC Markets, in term of not precise order execution during volatility regarding SL and TP, and can't make my EA working with them

Finally did you confirm that IC blocked your EA?
or perhaps some technical failure?

You had to try different brokers from your description it's likely that broker banned you because they traded against you and you made high returns, means loss for them. This is irrelevant for STP brokers like Hotforex or Tickmill

I have also had problems with some EA in this broker, they blocked my account and the same EA in another broker works perfectly

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.