What's new

Which is the best broker for scalping

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Coterz

Which broker is best for scalping guys?
Am a beginner and from research I have come across many but I will like to know based on the experience of other trader which is best and why. Pls send your taughts to help me and others :)

Dear Coterz,

As long as I know, Tradeview ILC Account might be the best for scalping since the spread is the least,,,,though leverage is 200 fold,,,

Before choosing a broker for scalping I advise you to look through the list of other brokers with the licence. Find reviews, compare and choose the best one!

As a scalper, you should look for brokers who must be regulated, have fast transaction and offer ECN accounts

Broker is an important element of Forex. A broker can be the way of making profit or facing loss. So it is very important to choose the broker wisely. Low spreads, dynamic leverage, ease of trades are some features of good broker. I am also a trader. I always use TP Global FX. Because they provide me low spreads starts from 0.01 pips and maximum leverage of 1:500. They are also very much cooperative.

Proper selection of broker is required. If the broker is not correct, then it will be very difficult to make profit, therefore proper application of the broker is required. A trader can gain a lot of profit by trading with planning.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am not a scalper but I do know that hot forex has a zero spread account but just make sure that whatever broker you pick has a negative zero balance protection

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.