What's new

Who teaches me forex?

I have been trying to acquire adequate trading knowledge as many learning tools like forex e-books, audio books, Online seminars, You Tube trading videos and of course various forex forums. But when it is the question of accurate learning I have taken help from my demo trading account in true sense. I have committed my mistakes in my practice session yet this practice session has helped me a lot to enjoy a gainful trading voyage.

I learnt trading by reading books online. Most of all personal experience is the best teacher.:)

Im still learning to know how to read trend graph and how to traide. Anybody have some good online guides?

Hello everyone,

I have been trading on a No Deposit Bonus of $2019.00 from freshforex.com.

I have made about $1,656.17 profit on the bonus.

I have a challenge of meeting the condition to fund the account with a corresponding amount equal to the profit made.

I need people who can join me to raise fund to deposit to the account and withdraw. We agree on share of profit made and return the borrowed money.

If you are interested, kindly chat with me to join hands to make money.

Thanks.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190627-135019.png
    Screenshot_20190627-135019.png
    141.9 KB · Views: 2

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.