What's new

who's making real money from forex

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ccjin

This tread was born from a discusion with my wife...
she says every minute spent on forex trading is a minute lost, as nobody could never really earn anything from trading. Just temporary profit, but nothing sure in medium-long period.

So..is there anyone available to share his trading experience, by this pojnt of view? Quantify real money invested and real profit..say per month?
Could anyone say tjat, beetween profit and loss, at the end of a period you have real earning, as you work at office?
That's a kind of poll and not know if this is correct place,
otherwise I apologize.

Thanks!

socbay

x Yes, but do you really control greed or not. If you can manage greed, it will likely make a profit. I used to talk to a broker (he is my best friend) he said: 90% of traders spontaneously lose money because they cannot manage

kennyhoang

anyone can make money from forex if he or she can: 1. have a profitable system 2. control money 3. have right mindset/ trading psychology

eromawyn

« Just temporary profit, but nothing sure in medium-long period. »

If you’re having « fun » with martingales and NY close scalper, I can understand her point of view.

If you take time to understand trading and are fine with only +20-30% end of year, you will probably win in the long run. A friend of mine said once : « trading shoud be a little bit boring, if it isn’t, you’re taking too much risk ».

Feylpop

she says every minute spent on forex trading is a minute lost, as nobody could never really earn anything from trading. Just temporary profit, but nothing sure in medium-long period.

So..is there anyone available to share his trading experience, by this pojnt of view? Quantify real money invested and real profit..say per month?
Could anyone say tjat, beetween profit and loss, at the end of a period you have real earning, as you work at office?
otherwise I apologize.

Thanks!
Those who mention greed are absolutely correct. Just saw my trades go wrong in seconds after being greedy and trying to hold for more profits. A friend of mine (making real money in forex) advised me to target 20 pips per trade and to place no more than 10 trades per day regardless of the lot size used, this is essential to build the habit and to avoid greed and over trading.

To cut a long story short, I gave everything away in seconds when I should have been smiling to bed tonight. I gave back $130 to the market by not sticking to the game plan.

vasilica

the golden rule to make money in forex: have a good system - have a very good risk/money management and the most important part, have a very big balance. is easier to take away 10pips than to take 100pips. now, if you have a 10lots position for 10pips and you take 2-5 trades a day you make money, if you are on the market with 0.001 or 0.1lots you are not making money.

abelabenemi

otherwise I apologize.

Thanks!
I am but steady growth.

ElectricSavant

Your wife cannot be more correct. She seems like she is very wise and just wants the best for you.

ES

otherwise I apologize.

Thanks!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Please be HONEST, who is making money in REAL account from EAs? Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 40
R Real Money Making Forex Auto Trading EA/ Robot 2019 Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 2
Mashangoane Forex seems very exciting, but in reality, it should be boring and cut and dried. If you feel a great deal of anxiety when making trades, be careful. General Discussions 0
C Gaining knowledge rather than making profit General Discussions 1
jerrymarvis When trading is more than making miney Trading Systems and Strategies 0
N what is the current best EA on the market that is making profit Forex Indicators and Tools 0
S Making money during pandemic, probably the best year for traders Making Income Online 0
W Is there anyone around here that can tell us if they are making a living off expert advisors? Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 2
A Money making machine and the best Binary Options Brokers Discussions 1
S Making your huge loss early in the day General Discussions 0
S Making the very first decision to enter a trade General Discussions 0
S Making your first dollar as new trader or beginner in the markets General Discussions 0
T Question about strategy making Forex Education 1
K Predictor X indicator is good for making the profit? MetaTrader 1
L General EA Bender FX Ea Lucrativo, works with Fibonacci system, h1 team, robot has martingale, but he does it on top of Fibo, making it safer, it's there for Trading Systems and Strategies 9
S Forex Trading Money Making Recipes (Part 1) Forex Education 2
U General Profit Making Binary Indicator Trading Systems and Strategies 5
P Forex News EUR/USD: It's Only A Matter Of Time Before Making A Charge Towards 1.25 - ING Interactive Forex Trading 0
P Forex News EUR/USD: 'Making Cents' Of US Tax Plan; Where To Target? - ING Interactive Forex Trading 0
Priya Best Forex Trading Pairs for Making Money Forex Education 20
R How Do I know if I’m Ready to Trade With Real Account/Money? Forex Education 1
A Strategy VIX and BOOM CRASH real technique Trading Systems and Strategies 2
kiramatkhan HFT Arbitrage V4.5 EA Issue on Exness Demo and Real Cent Account Trading Systems and Strategies 1
kiramatkhan Nuclear Profit EA, issue not wotk on my Exness Demo and Real Cent Account Trading Systems and Strategies 0
A Suggestion i need a real stock signal provider General Discussions 0
M Profitable EA The real Prophetic EA and files I got Trading Systems and Strategies 4
$ CREATE A REAL POWERHOUSE OF THE BUSINESS General Discussions 0
T Is Forex really real? General Discussions 19
Beanstalk3301 Strategy Real Major Key Strategy Forex Education 0
S How do I identify real forex Signal Forex Education 1
R General Can we know whether the myfxbook is Real or Fake? General Discussions 2
L Strategy Mbfx real belkhayate trend trading system Trading Systems and Strategies 1
N Profitable EA Real great i'm test good ea Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
N Profitable EA HFX Hunter this great ea I'm test real akun Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 1
H General Is there any real scalping trader ? Forex Education 3
H Steps that a newbie trader become real trader Forex Education 19
B is this the real forex robotron Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
P Good expert advisor for trding on real account Trading Systems and Strategies 2
N arbitrage ea that work good also in real account Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 7
C The Real Shiaa Asia Indicat0r baby Trading Systems and Strategies 1
G lines of longitude are real Forex Education 0
I Bollinger Bands, Pin Bar and Real MACD Trading System Trading Systems and Strategies 5
R Real trend indicator Trading Systems and Strategies 4
R New EA Future EA.Profit factor-1730.21!!! and Real ticks Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 5
G Profitable EA 1000 % profit in one month with 4% Draw-down [real account] Trading Systems and Strategies 147
A if any one have real EA profitable with very low Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 2
hassaneltamimy DaVinci_fix lot (expert advisor ) + unlimited real licence Trading Systems and Strategies 2
hassaneltamimy forex cyborg expert advisor unlimied real licence Trading Systems and Strategies 5
hassaneltamimy now dragon expert advisor unlimited real account licence Trading Systems and Strategies 4
D Are these expert advisors sold by blockers safe to use in real account Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0