What's new

who's making real money from forex

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ccjin

This tread was born from a discusion with my wife...
she says every minute spent on forex trading is a minute lost, as nobody could never really earn anything from trading. Just temporary profit, but nothing sure in medium-long period.

So..is there anyone available to share his trading experience, by this pojnt of view? Quantify real money invested and real profit..say per month?
Could anyone say tjat, beetween profit and loss, at the end of a period you have real earning, as you work at office?
That's a kind of poll and not know if this is correct place,
otherwise I apologize.

Thanks!

x Yes, but do you really control greed or not. If you can manage greed, it will likely make a profit. I used to talk to a broker (he is my best friend) he said: 90% of traders spontaneously lose money because they cannot manage

anyone can make money from forex if he or she can: 1. have a profitable system 2. control money 3. have right mindset/ trading psychology

« Just temporary profit, but nothing sure in medium-long period. »

If you’re having « fun » with martingales and NY close scalper, I can understand her point of view.

If you take time to understand trading and are fine with only +20-30% end of year, you will probably win in the long run. A friend of mine said once : « trading shoud be a little bit boring, if it isn’t, you’re taking too much risk ».

she says every minute spent on forex trading is a minute lost, as nobody could never really earn anything from trading. Just temporary profit, but nothing sure in medium-long period.

So..is there anyone available to share his trading experience, by this pojnt of view? Quantify real money invested and real profit..say per month?
Could anyone say tjat, beetween profit and loss, at the end of a period you have real earning, as you work at office?
otherwise I apologize.

Thanks!
Those who mention greed are absolutely correct. Just saw my trades go wrong in seconds after being greedy and trying to hold for more profits. A friend of mine (making real money in forex) advised me to target 20 pips per trade and to place no more than 10 trades per day regardless of the lot size used, this is essential to build the habit and to avoid greed and over trading.

To cut a long story short, I gave everything away in seconds when I should have been smiling to bed tonight. I gave back $130 to the market by not sticking to the game plan.

the golden rule to make money in forex: have a good system - have a very good risk/money management and the most important part, have a very big balance. is easier to take away 10pips than to take 100pips. now, if you have a 10lots position for 10pips and you take 2-5 trades a day you make money, if you are on the market with 0.001 or 0.1lots you are not making money.

otherwise I apologize.

Thanks!
I am but steady growth.

Your wife cannot be more correct. She seems like she is very wise and just wants the best for you.

ES

otherwise I apologize.

Thanks!

otherwise I apologize.

Thanks!
I lost 6 years of my life already, but soon you are on the track will be more easy! The most importante its the % of wins plus mix your know how plus EA

I think to make money in trading, I have to control money management and risk management first. No matter what strategy I use, if I can't manage the risk, it will be very complicated for me to make a profit. That is why I always maintain discipline and trade.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.