What's new

Please be HONEST, who is making money in REAL account from EAs?

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes
I using an EA which hedging and martingale applied, it gives around 10-17% per month and compounding every month

Can you please disclose the name of the EA ?

I have one too so we can help each other and the members of this great forum ....

I'm currently making money with +Jum+StoCh+ (https://www.forexforum.co/threads/jum-stoch-profitable-ea.15100/) and AF-Trend Killer. I have a separate account for each robot. I've failed with many EA's in the past and these are the only two that are consistently profitable with the lowest DD.

The key is to get into the habit of withdrawing your profits periodically. I withdraw profits for each $500 to $1000 that I make. Otherwise if you keep all your profits in your account hoping to compound, a sudden crash in the market can blow your entire account including your profits.
Which "Jum+StoCh" version are you trading with at the moment?

for those who are good enough to find a profitable ea, please share or at least type the name of it so you can enlighten me.

for those who are good enough to find a profitable ea, please share or at least type the name of it so you can enlighten me.
The main one that is making me money since 6 months is the Special S Regeneration EA ....

It works on the GBPUSD M5 and it's extremely profitable ....

Hello. I used Ilan 1.6 with very good results... on many pairs eurusd, gbpusd, etc.
But it's a martingale system and the market is down and so am I

i am trying to avoid Martingale EAs, but there seems to be tons of it in the market. I've been blown before by Martingale, afraid to go near one again.

I am making real cash on real account with Gold mining EA. Check for it in this Forum. Set the lot size to 0.05 on 10,000 cent account, you will make around 50% monthly.

Is this EA using a good risk management? What is the maximum drawdown you have had so far?

Following, many "good" EAs are actually using Grid/Martingale/No stoploss which just blows up in one wrong trade...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.