What's new

Please be HONEST, who is making money in REAL account from EAs?

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes
Here is the thread for Trend Killer:
I tried it, but losing trades all the time.

I'm currently making money with +Jum+StoCh+ (https://www.forexforum.co/threads/jum-stoch-profitable-ea.15100/) and AF-Trend Killer. I have a separate account for each robot. I've failed with many EA's in the past and these are the only two that are consistently profitable with the lowest DD.

The key is to get into the habit of withdrawing your profits periodically. I withdraw profits for each $500 to $1000 that I make. Otherwise if you keep all your profits in your account hoping to compound, a sudden crash in the market can blow your entire account including your profits.
This settings please i mean

i am making money using ea based on tick data from reuters elektron service/ refinitiv. Reuters is the only price aggregator for the tier1 banks...so its well worth the data purchase.

i
As far as I see, nobody is willing to show his myfxbook link, so... I dont believe them
Its a hypothetical statement....can make a complete video and post it on youtube...showing my account taking a 10,000$ account and turning it into 180k in just over 1 year.

I am making real cash on real account with Gold mining EA. Check for it in this Forum. Set the lot size to 0.05 on 10,000 cent account, you will make around 50% monthly.
Hello mate,

Can you please tell us more about gold mining ea, does it make consistent profit, can we just leave it on account to run 24/5 without stopping or monitoring much, does it crash accounts, and could you please share the ea or how can we get the ea?

I'm currently making money with +Jum+StoCh+ (https://www.forexforum.co/threads/jum-stoch-profitable-ea.15100/) and AF-Trend Killer. I have a separate account for each robot. I've failed with many EA's in the past and these are the only two that are consistently profitable with the lowest DD.

The key is to get into the habit of withdrawing your profits periodically. I withdraw profits for each $500 to $1000 that I make. Otherwise if you keep all your profits in your account hoping to compound, a sudden crash in the market can blow your entire account including your profits.
Hello mate,
I am also interested in jum stoch ea and af trend killer, can you please tell us more about jum stoch, does it it have a setfile or settings or we just need to attach the ea on charts, plus also if you could share the ea which you are using here or in pm i really need some support.

I am making real cash on real account with Gold mining EA. Check for it in this Forum. Set the lot size to 0.05 on 10,000 cent account, you will make around 50% monthly.

Thanks for sharing. Besides gold, do you also trade other pairs using Gold mining EA?

Last edited:

Hello , can you please tell us on what capital you had put jum stoch ea and also which version do you use?

I just backtested thr Jum+Stoch and posted the results in its dedicated thread.

i cannot find AFTrend Killer anywhere, can you post it please or reach to me privately.

Both Jum StoCh and Trendkiller wiped my accounts. DragonFx expert too. Let’s say not sure if Liteforex are screwing me or I was very unlucky.

Now I moved away from Liteforex and using only dragonfx with very conservative settings.

Both Jum StoCh and Trendkiller wiped my accounts. DragonFx expert too. Let’s say not sure if Liteforex are screwing me or I was very unlucky.

Now I moved away from Liteforex and using only dragonfx with very conservative settings.
Hello, which jum stoch version wiped your account as I am testing jum stoch v2.5f on 1000 usd capital with eurusd and eurjpy two pairs only, so far in December 2020 doing well without any much dd or the accounts goes risky, maybe its due to either holidays or year end December.

anyone have tested it??? it seems still questionable in real account.... please give some good advice

The main thing to take note of when using EA's is to ensure that you are using them at their optimised settings. Else no matter how good the EA is, it would eventually wipe your account in the long run.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.