What's new

You must learn to earn

1rCZ

It’s better to acquire the skills and experience on your own during your forex journey. You can also sign up for mentoring but make sure you play a main role in your own eduction.

Reactions: Nku
I agree .
Education before you even attempt to use a demo account. Use all the free resources you can before paying one cent it's all out there

I agree .
Education before you even attempt to use a demo account. Use all the free resources you can before paying one cent it's all out there
I fully agree with your sentiment. Most retail traders want to take shortcuts trading, by means of receiving signals from other professional without required fundamental knowledge.

Many traders don’t know the technique of making portfolio. If you want to stay in forex trading for a long time, you should consider developing your own portfolio with your investment. The best way to survive in Forex is making portfolio because avoiding mistakes completely is impossible. Eurotrader enable you to operate different accounts all at once on their platform.

There is no end to learning when you enter into the forex market. Even when you lose, you have something new to learn from your failures. Have an open mind and consume knowledge as this will take you far.

If traders don’t spend time studying the market sentiment, it is close to impossible to be able to pull profitable trades. Traders need to be adaptive and they should maintain a trading journal at all times. Learning from past mistakes will only help them master the tricks of trading to reach their goal of earning consistently.

There's a lot you need to know starting out, but experience also adds to your knowledge over time. Mentors can be helpful, but traders should be careful because many of them just want to make a quick dollar.

Learning is the most crucial part when it comes to forex trading. Forex is a highly risky business and a trader who doesn’t know what he is doing is bound to lose. Having appropriate knowledge and skills are very important to trade the market profitably.

Education allows you to have something to practice on but also know how to direct your practice. Without it you are simply gambling in a market that loves to part you with your money.

How can you expect to make a good living from forex trading unless you learn and understand the market and trading? Forex trading is complicated and risky and the only way to triumph over it is to be well-versed in both the market and trading.

If you are interested in forex trading and want to make money from it, then you must prioritise your own education. It is something that facilitates success and prosperity. Learning broadens your understanding of the market and gives you more time to devise a strategy and work toward profitability.

Without knowing how to trade is risky for any trader because trading that way is simply gambling and nothing else. It gives nothing but losses. Therefore, traders must understand the importance of trading with knowledge; otherwise, it is purely a drivel idea to trade forex without learning enough.

That’s true. Without knowledge there’s no way you’re going to be a profitable trader. I believe knowledge is one of the most essential components of lucrative and successful trading. The trader will be unable to overcome risk unless they comprehend market sentiment and the elements that influence market fluctuations.

Naturally, knowledge only helps you make better decisions to bring in more profit. Hence, traders need to focus on learning if they want to earn consistency in a market that frequently changes.

Learning and understanding the market is the first step every beginner should take. As soon as you stop learning new things, you stop growing.

The first requirement for earning more money is to learn. Nobody can deny this reality. To earn well, one must first learn well. Develop skills and gain experience to make profits in the long run.

This is true, if new traders don’t spend enough time learning and getting to know the market better, it won’t be possible to make the profits they wish to acquire. Knowledge is the main element to achieve success.

i just started to learn about the forex market, and i ll take the time to learn it before spending real money

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.