What's new

AF Global Expert 2019-AF Global Fibo Scalper 2019-AF Global Trend Killer 2019

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes
yes but i have paid so i just want to many people get profit from market and i take some amount of this not like 5000$ for unlimited account like site

your version is not real too...
Fake version sell prices in the sky haha
The program on me is on the tickmill demo.Gained 176% in 40 days. Don't fool people. People don't lose your money.Your fake program is not a signal, so there is no gain.Even if the program is not already sold for 100 dollars.Earning programs are not sold for less than $ 1000-5000. Fake programs are only sold for $ 100.Don't fool the nation.It is true if it makes good profit. Please show your earnings rates to people here.Why would people want to pay you $ 100? Where are your evidence?The program I have is the latest version. This program is currently not available on any site.50% profit from previous versions. The signals are real. When the market returns, it immediately turns the reverse process.The fake program also opens a one-way process, and you'll do it all day long.The new version can also be followed on the tickmill demo.My prices are fixed and will never change in 2019 as well.He takes money, he doesn't take it. A good Expert is sold at good price.

Last edited:
1 year licensed 1250 dollars.

6 months license 750 dollars.

1 months license 500 dollars.

Products sold are the latest version.

Account Details
Account Type: Tickmill-DemoUK

Demo account number: 2090194062
Demo account type: Pro
Demo account currency: 1000 USD
Demo account investor password: aXiPIo7T45

My contact whatsapp 90 505 5964436

i have Full version with mql4 File any body wants to contact me skypy id : adnan.sahib87 proof result below

Attachments

• Screenshot_6.jpg
    Screenshot_6.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 19
  • Screenshot_5.jpg
    Screenshot_5.jpg
    581.7 KB · Views: 18
I suppose You are selling that renamed IlanTro 1.47 EA mq4 file? Why on earth are You selling it if it is freely downloadable? Greed?
hahhaa i think you have not paid version so that your saying like this if you have so why you asking post here or not

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.