What's new

Profitable EA AF Global Expert AF Global Fibo Scalper AF Global Trend Killer

3.70 star(s) 24 Votes
Downloaded Sandeep version, it seems to be working... but says 'trial user 38' . So I am not sure if it is really 'unlimited'.

All features found in AF-Scalper.Ltd, AF-TrendKiller and AF-FiboScalper are here
Auto Money Management

The fake is sold so cheap. The original price is 3000 dollars.

Be careful not to sell you earlier versions.

https://www.forexforum.co/threads/a...calper-2019-af-global-trend-killer-2019.2237/

Watch new product and performance live.

Account Details
Account Type:
Tickmill-DemoUK

Demo account number: 2090194062
Demo account type: Pro
Demo account currency: 1000 USD
Demo account investor password: aXiPIo7T45

My contact whatsapp 90 505 5964436
can't connect to this investor account

Well, I'm sorry if you do not believe, I have no more to tell you, the fact that they sell it more economically than you do not mean it's false, it's your opinion sir, I sell it at that price and it's original from the official site, who want to contact me with pleasure I will sell it at such a price only 160 usd, not for a month, not for 6 months, but forever, just for that price,
Thank you
i bought for 150$
its work all unlimited
3Ea become 1

Well, I'm sorry if you do not believe, I have no more to tell you, the fact that they sell it more economically than you do not mean it's false, it's your opinion sir, I sell it at that price and it's original from the official site, who want to contact me with pleasure I will sell it at such a price only 160 usd, not for a month, not for 6 months, but forever, just for that price,
Thank you
i guess what he is meant to say is, that you are lying with that License by name shit talk, because there is no license by name, isn't it?...you can copy and paste it as much as you want to...the only reason you so is, that people come to you when they want to get it,...it's the classic seller movement

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.