What's new

Any Experience of Scammer Brokers...……..

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Semfi1028

Anyone with bad Experience with Your Brokers that you Consider Scam to help other Traders to be vigilant.

one clue to catch scammer brokers is if they are headquartered in some island in the middle of nowhere and they keep calling you to try and make you deposit cash, that's just the most obvious clue... I prefer US regulated brokers, there is tighter regulation there

SpringFXPro is one. Imagine having to deposit a one time fee of 20% based on the account equity earned. Payment through bitcoin only and relentless issues.

not my personal experience but a lot of people I know had big problems with broker named IronFX

Since brokers are dealt through internet based and we deal on trust, sad to say, nothing much we can do...

The only bad experience I had was with JP Markets of which it was liquidated due to manipulation on their platform

I had a bad experience with legacyfx. Their minimum lot size is 0.1. The account manager always trying to get you to deposit more funds. They don't deliver on any of the promises they make when want you to sign up. They make you feel as though the only way to be successful is by depositing more funds. They actually try convenience you to cash in other investments so you can trade with them. I would not advise anyone to trade with them.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.