What's new

General BEAT THE MARKET MAKER Method

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Jobe Zulu

Hey Guys has anyone ever had or used this BEAT THE MARKET MAKER template/strategy..?
How effective it is good people?
& Do you get to purchase the strategy or you simply download it and install it on your system.?

[Anyone with knowledge/experience please share]
Thanks in advance.

i've looked into it, basically it's a reversal strategy on a swing trading perspective.
identifying the peak low / high, followed by double top/bottom pattern; identifying the point where the big bank will most likely reverse the price (change of trend)

Hey Guys has anyone ever had or used this BEAT THE MARKET MAKER template/strategy..?
How effective it is good people?
& Do you get to purchase the strategy or you simply download it and install it on your system.?

[Anyone with knowledge/experience please share]
Thanks in advance.
The strategy is very good ,you should definitely try it out

i've looked into it, basically it's a reversal strategy on a swing trading perspective.
identifying the peak low / high, followed by double top/bottom pattern; identifying the point where the big bank will most likely reverse the price (change of trend)
Hie,do you know where I can download the btmm dashboard software

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.