What's new

Become a millioner with only trading

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes
TDI or MACD
you can combine them both and develop your own strategy, I know people who have achieved this

i guess every trader objective is to become millionaire, you got plan lets see it :):) :):) . Happy Trading for all ,

I have tried several brokers to trading but I think FreshForex is the best broker until today, because FreshForex serve me so fast and FreshForex always give me a good problem solving, I can ask anything about my trading activity and FreshForex always help me.

tôi nghĩI think it will be difficult, because: is a binary option sure to be the real market board or just a simulated market of the real market, if so then changing specifications or creating lag will do

Forex is the perfect place to be a millionaire if you have a perfect plan and vast knowledge. Moreover we need a good broker for sure. I have been using FreshForex for a long time and I am pretty much successful so far. FreshForex is helping me over the time by giving great analysis, great execution timing(0.05 seconds per trades), other technical and financial support. The best financial support from FreshForex is 1:2000 leverage. I can use their money to earn lots more than I would do.

Forex is the perfect place to be a millionaire if you have a perfect plan and vast knowledge. Moreover we need a good broker for sure. I have been using FreshForex for a long time and I am pretty much successful so far. FreshForex is helping me over the time by giving great analysis, great execution timing(0.05 seconds per trades), other technical and financial support. The best financial support from FreshForex is 1:2000 leverage. I can use their money to earn lots more than I would do.
This sounds like an advert for the or by the broker.

to use 1:2000 leverage is suicidal. I am using 1:500 and I am happy with it, but for those who don't understand leverage and how to use it is a huge problem. they will get their account blasted.

sign me up clapping hands start with real money when confident on a demo account. easier to take a loss there than with your investment

I said this is BS and went on to other systems. I switched to Demo trading for several years while studying old charts. What made them tick? Every method had quite a few rules, indicators...on & on.

I finally got fed up with them all... remembering the thoughts years before of "I can do this". Then why was I getting my butt kicked on a regular basis... so frustrating.
o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.