What's new

How much time do you become consistent profitable?

Knowledge is precious so newbies should work hard to gather knowledge. So, newbie traders should work on market knowledge earning and mindset development.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think a good starting point is to have a good risk management system. There are very good books, but also online nowadays you can find all the information you need.

Demo account is important to practicing our strategy, our mentality. The movement of demo account must be same with real account, make sure your broker have a good demo account. Choose FreshForex to open a demo account and start practice. Remember, practice makes perfect.

I agree that demoing is the best way to practise and build new strategies. It is also the best platform to try and make consistent profits without taking real risks.

Making consistent profits is not easy, and if you are a beginner, it would probably take over three to four months to make consistent profits.

The time it takes to become consistently profitable in forex trading varies. It depends on learning, practice, experience, emotional control, finding a suitable trading style, and adapting to market conditions. It typically takes months to years to achieve consistent profitability

It depends on your trading knowledge and interests. Some beginner traders take over 3 months to make consistent profits, and some take even more time.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.