What's new

General How much profit make you feel good?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Should depend on your lifestyle. Would be happy to have a trading profit that's equivalent to my full time job

For me I try to target 10% of my total account balance monthly and all the profits get transferred to my wallet so I work on a fixed amount monthly...

I think by nature, humans are greedy so no amount would be "enough"... We can tell ourselves that but when we see peers moving ahead, we get all sore again..

I think it's about managing expectations. If you tell yourself that is a success, then that's a succes for you. The prob comes when you want to progress

It is good as long as it is profit and that to me is the most important thing. Luckily, I am working with FreshForex broker, where I get excellent guide through stuff like Rebate Program, so that enables me to make good money.

It is better to trade with risk control in transactions. Then the deposit will be safer and possible losses will also be small. Therefore, I prefer to earn a moderate profit of 10-15%, but do it more consistently than to chase big profitability with the chance of quickly losing my trading capital.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.