What's new

How much does it cost a good EA on the web? at least 10% returns

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes
I think we can find something profitable (maybe not 10%) for free..
Still searching and testing but i think it's possible

I think that until there is evidence of all these results, they are just words, I would like to see the facts.

Their is so many people that claims they have the holy grail. And then it blows up your account a couple of months later. I traded an EA and took 3000$ to 18000$ in 2016. 2 months. A couple of weeks later with the Jacksonville Symposium the USD pairs ran 700 pips up and again 700 pips down with gold. It blew my account. Their is websites that can assist with coders. I paid 90$ to have an EA coded. It did not work as I expected though. Should you buy an EA, ask what strategy it uses.
That is $15,000 in two months! Amazing! What was the issue with EA? Poor or no money management?

I tried 200 EA this week. There real good EA no more than 50$ on mql5, like Cap Zone Recovery or Zebra crazy pro (less 50$). Im trying with 99% of data and it looks really great ! U dont make 9M with 50$ but x3 in 6 month

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.