What's new

How much time

Edward Peterson

Forex is a time efficient benefit business in the event that you know how to do it. You don't have to burn through 8 hours. With greatest a 4 hours work is sufficient for Forex trading. Sometime thirty minutes is sufficient. In any case, for this you need to examine a long way to go the specialty of trading. At that point you need to do significantly more practice in demo account. For my personal trading I spend 3 hours in average everyday.

It really depends on one's strategy. Some require that you watch the charts all day, for others you need only a few minutes to check them every day.

Forex trading is a beautiful business and to earning huge money I think it is also the best profession. The beauty of Forex trading is the flexibility and comfort. Forex doesn’t restrict anyone to do this and any place you can choose by connecting the Internet. Though I choose ForexOne that is a technology-based broker and give professional environment for all of their traders. They provide 24/7 customer service.

No one is very clear if they are actually making a living out of it, and with what trading style.

Forex trading is a beautiful business and to earning huge money I think it is also the best profession. The beauty of Forex trading is the flexibility and comfort. Forex doesn’t restrict anyone to do this and any place you can choose by connecting the Internet. Though I choose ForexOne that is a technology-based broker and give professional environment for all of their traders. They provide 24/7 customer service.
But the markets can stop one's activity depending on news, like covid-19 now, one needs extra sources of revenue no?

I think the more one trades, the better, especially when they are learning. How much that "more" is, however, depends on the individual trader.

No amount of time is enough to learn how to be a successful Forex trader. Price action, emotions, risk management, Market Makers etc etc. Its an ongoing learning process.

Its not as much the time you spend trading as the time ou spend researching, I spend x10-20 times more learning and reading than actually looking for entries and managing open trades.

I think the more one trades, the better, especially when they are learning. How much that "more" is, however, depends on the individual trader.
I agree the more time invested in trading the greater the out come it all depends on how much time and work you put in order to succeed.

I believe the learning never stops which is what keeps this so addicting (to me at least) there is always someone out there with some new idea or method which may be worth learning to help add to your knowledge base.

learning is a long process and required more time.. but need to be more focus rather then keep jumping topic.. at the end we need to make decision to buy/sell and exit market.. really hard to answer it..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.