What's new

How much did you earn during your best trading's day ?

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

money86

with a 0,25 lot position i did earn over 600 euro in a day..that was last year.-.

what about you guys??:)

Viperx07

I made over $40,000 on crude when it jumped up a week ago, was definately risking it. I figure shit happens it will spike.,

M0b1us

Trading manually
Around $600 open position 0.50 lot x 2 position only $1 in account and the rest is credit (bonus)

EA
1 day 1%

Every traders want to make profit from the forex market. Making profit is not easy at all. Those who has enough knowledge about the market and the trade can make profit. Sometimes broker can be helpful to make profit. I always trade with TP Global FX. It helps me to take decision about trading. By help of this making profit is little bit easier for me.

B3rz3rk3D

The best day I had was a profit of about $40 trading on a balance of a little more than $100. It was just luck though :cautious:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A HOW MUCH DID YOU LOSE IN FOREX General Discussions 11
A HOW MUCH DID YOU LOSE IN FOREX General Discussions 4
E HOW MUCH DID YOU LOSE IN FOREX General Discussions 83
W Using EA requires knowledge as much as independent trading General Discussions 0
A They call to much and put pressure Global Prime Forex Broker Reviews 2
S How much deposit in dollars is needed to start trading General Discussions 0
A martinagle EA very profitable but how much maximum DD Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
J How much does it cost a good EA on the web? at least 10% returns Interactive Forex Trading 32
E How much time General Discussions 15
T why ea work very well on demo account but dont trade so much on real account Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 8
D How much screen do you have for trading ? Entertainment 27
E How much money does this represent? Forex Education 1
T General I very much would like to talk to you. General Discussions 1
P Forex News NZD/USD: Kiwi Looks To Be Sold Off Too Much; What's Next? - CIBC Interactive Forex Trading 0
P Forex News USD: FOMC Minutes Didn't Add Much To Dec Hike Call - CIBC Interactive Forex Trading 0
P Forex News GBP: Sterling Stirring Too Much? What's Next? - CIBC Interactive Forex Trading 0
P Forex News EUR/USD: How Much Higher & Balance Of Risks Into ECB Oct Meeting? - Credit Agricole Interactive Forex Trading 0
P Forex News CHF: Risk-Sentiment Unlikely To Deteriorate Much Further; What's The Trade? - Credit Agricole Interactive Forex Trading 0
P Forex News GBP: Negative Brexit Sentiment Weights But Not Much Further Scope For Selling - BTMU Interactive Forex Trading 0
P Forex News AUD: Markets Expects Too Much From RBA; AUD Shorts Attractive Here - BNPP Interactive Forex Trading 0
P Forex News AUD: Bulls Beware; Market Expects Too Much From RBA - ANZ Interactive Forex Trading 0
P Forex News GBP: Early Days Of Brexit Negotiations Unlikely To Reveal Much - BTMU Interactive Forex Trading 0
P FOMC Minutes: How Fast? How Much? - Credit Agricole Interactive Forex Trading 1
M How much it requires becoming an experienced trader? General Discussions 1
M General How long did it take for you guys to be profitable? Forex Education 1
W How long did it take you to become a consistent trader? General Discussions 2
L Did someone use TSR 5.0 and its installation like? Trading Systems and Strategies 1
L Suggestion Did trading with indicator can give good result Trading Systems and Strategies 6
P Forex News Why did GAIN Capital sell GTX to 360T? A conversation with CEO Glenn Stevens Interactive Forex Trading 0
M Did you hear about ATR?? Forex Indicators and Tools 17
M When did you begin with your first real trading? General Discussions 23
L Indicator where I draw a line and it finds out how many pibs I will earn from point 1 to point 2 of that line? Forex Indicators and Tools 0
M People can earn huge money. General Discussions 6
A General Earn Bitcoin while browsing internet using this bitcoin chrome mining browser Forex Education 6
A New EA Earn bitcoin while browsing internet using this mining browser Trading Systems and Strategies 0
M Lean & Earn Forex Education 1
Crypto Angle adBTC – Earn Free Bitcoins General Discussions 0
T Earn bitcoin without investment Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies 5
D Suggestion New innovative way to earn on forex General Discussions 5
V Earn with GPT Sites Making Income Online 8
M Want To Earn Big In Forex Trading? Trade Well, Not Often Forex Education 14
M Forex is it Fun or we can earn hard cashes? General Discussions 25