What's new

How much dedicated you guys in trading?

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Very. it's my entire life. To be honest, there are days where I feel as though I might be a little addicted to it, since I start my days with forex and end it with that as well. It's the highlight of my day at the worst of times, and picks me up at the best.

Dedication is directly proportional to patience. Patience and dedication are the virtues of forex trading that let you learn the concepts of forex and wait for the right time to start trading live.

Dedication is one of the most important things while trading forex. If you can’t be dedicated then forex trading is not for you at all. I know learning trading can be tedious at times but once you go through all the learning and start trading profitably it’s all worth it in the end. However along with dedication you need a lot of experience, discipline, consistency ,and patience as well.

Dedication alone, in my opinion, is insufficient. One must possess courage and a persistent drive to learn. To be successful, one must consider going all out in terms of knowing the most fundamental trading concepts. That way, you'll be able to figure out what your rival is thinking. Only after you've figured out what someone is thinking.

Trading the financial markets is not an easy task. Even for those that have been trading for years, the markets can still sometimes be a real pain. Practice, practice, practice and then practice some more. It takes time to grasp the behavior of the markets, so there is a need for both patience and dedication. With both patience and dedication, there exists an opportunity for improvement. You don't just want to win, but win consistently, for that to happen you must remain focused and dedicated to the task at hand. Never give up!

I am fully dedicated towards trading and every trader must do the same. If you’re not dedicated and consistent then you can’t be a successful forex trader. Along with dedication, you need skills, strategy, consistency and patience too.

Everything that we do in life demands “DEDICATION” and Forex is something that demands your dedication even more than usual. So, I would say I am 90% dedicated and the rest 10% that I am lacking is because of my poor habit of procrastinating and being short with patience. I am trying to learn and be dedicated even more.

Dedication is key. I am very dedicated to my trading strategies and I keep myself updated with news as well. I am almost 24x5 into trading without taking many long breaks and it’s been 2 years. I’ve had several ups and downs, yet I’m hanging onto it because I know it takes time to become successful in forex trading.

Dedication is the key to successful forex trading. Here I consider dedication as an umbrella term for learning, practising, applying, implementing, and relearning. Without this cycle, one fails, resulting in patterns of failure and disaster. Without dedication, it is not possible to achieve one’s goals in forex trading.

When I first started I was probably spending 15+ hours on charts and videos if not more. It was consuming but when you are first learning you kinda get swept up into it. Now, Not so much but If im having a bad day I do make an effort to spend majority of the day backtesting/studying. Being productive with my time.

One of the traits needed to become good at anything in life, including trading, sports, or even going up the career ladder, that trait is dedication. Dedication is also vital for becoming a successful trader. Forex is a long process, a really long process. Many of the successful traders that you see today have taken a long time and dedication to get to where they are today. Years at a minimum, in fact, a lot of them would have still been making a loss after their first year. That time is used to get used to how things work, to find yourself and what sort of style of trading best suits you.

Normally for trading you should not spend more than 2 hours a day, but for the study all the time you consider necessary

Without hard work and smart knowledge, no one can get success in the forex market. Your mind must be very adaptable because forex is a very dynamic industry.

indeed, sometime the forex evolves so fast. sometimes we think we are ready enough but unfortunately it is not the case :s

I am a dedicated trader whenever I am trading. I have built a daily schedule and have been following it properly. I don’t let any distractions hamper my trading decisions.

I make sure that I fully focus on trading only whenever I take time to trade. Trading part time is difficult at times but it is surely worth it. Dedication is very important when you decide to become a forex trader. First you should dedicate your time to learning and then keep on trading with passion.

100% dedicated! I have been trading for quite some time now, and despite all the obstacles, the demotivating losses and bothersome situations, I have never, not even for once, lost my dedication for trading forex. Forex trading has been my hobby, more of a passion. Of course it gets difficult to trade at times, but this is what fuels my dedication. Had it been easy, many traders would have lost interest.

If you are as dedicated as any successful forex trader, then you will pay attention to all those elements where you need to improve. Dedication is important. If you are interested, you will not give up easily. This dedication will become a habit and, if continued, will become a part of your discipline, which will make you successful.
I am on the path of making myself dedicated to the forex market. I am slowly but surely improving my skills where I need to because of my dedication.
Not everyone is dedicated from the beginning, but with constant practice and learning, one will become dedicated enough, and the results will follow.

Forex trading requires optimum dedication and focus. When you can’t be dedicated, you can never succeed in forex trading or any other aspects of life. Some traders are naturally dedicated while some take time to learn how to be dedicated. Forex is a highly volatile market and quite risky too. If you can’t be dedicated enough, forex is not for you.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.