What's new

best ea to pass prop firms 2023?

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes
What are the best eas for passing prop firm challenges?
Every EA i've seen works for a while but then blows up the account. Finding an edge and trading on your own is the safest way. If you want to use an indicator I recommend Jim Brown's book on amazon called: MT4/MT5 & Trading View High Probability Forex Trading; which explains the indictors he uses; and I also recommend the Waddah Attar Explosion for volume. It's amazing when you use both together. Make sure to backtest to find which time frame you prefer to trade

I am working on an EA which is related to high frequency movements of market. If the sensitivity is high the forward results are negative. I am currently working with low sensitivity. If the results in one week are profitable. I will share my EA in here.
Actuallt the current broker is XMGlobal and currency pair GBPUSD.

I would Try Rome, its available on MQL5 on try kingbot AI by leapfx it passed 2 challenges for me so far.
What was your experience with King robot? I had it on a 10k live account and after chugging along just fine for a week or two it dropped to a 17% loss because the trade size increased by 20X in 1 trade with no warning. that big of a jump in one trade did not look like any martingale strategy I have seen on other EAs. And of course, when I emailed them, they simply told me I was being too aggressive, which, apparently is what they tell everybody. i’ve since moved it to a demo account on more conservative settings, but I am not confident I’ll be able to pass a prop form challenge with it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.