What's new

best pairs to trade?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
The best pair to trade in forex is the EUR/USD because it is the most traded currency pair. It consistently has high trade volumes, thus creating less volatility and giving you more opportunities to enter and exit a trade.

as many mentioned above, major pairs are all good to trade and also gold since it has inverse relationship with USD so you have something to invest on if market is going down. In term of popularity, USD/JPY is the heaviest traded pair on day-to-day basis.

I prefer to trade economically and politically stable currencies which are highly liquid too. My favourite pairs are GBP/USD, USD/CAD, EUR/JPY, AUD/CAD and EUR/GBP.

The EURUSD is a good pair to start off since many beginner traders prefer it and volatile. Other pairs that are associated with USD like NOKUSD, CADUSD, etc.. are also profitable since USD occupies 75% of the market and is one of the emerging countries.

The best pair to trade depends on a number of factors, which include your trading style and what day of the week you plan to trade. EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, EURJPY, and AUDUSD are the most traded pairs in the world. They are more liquid and offer better trading opportunities.

Traders have to keep two things in mind while trading forex pairs: liquidity and volatility. In order to make profits, traders choose pairs that are actively traded. Pairs such as EUR/USD, USD/JPY, USD/CAD, and GBP/CHF make tradable pairs. The liquidity of pairs varies and depends on many factors, including the trading hours. Traders should analyse the trends of pairs and trade accordingly.

I mostly trade major pairs and my favourite pair is EUR/USD as both currencies belong to the world’s largest economies and are strong.
I also prefer trading GBP/JPY due to its high volatility and high pips.

The best pair in my opinion are EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, AUDUSD. They all contain major currencies and are the most active pairs in the market.

GBPUSD Very cunning currency pair. You need to be careful with it. In this plan for newcomer EURUSD better

Beginners should prefer trading with EUR/USD as it is more stable than any other pair and provides higher liquidity and tighter spreads.

I fully agree with you. This is the most interesting and profitable currency pair for trading. And she's pretty technical.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.