What's new

Best Trading Platforms

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes
I am currently using MT4. Why should we use MT5? I know it offers some more features, but for my type of trading MT4 is enough

MT5 is an advanced version of MT4, and MT5 provides more tools and benefits. The MT4 is only suitable for currency trading, whereas the MT5 is suitable for other trading methods as well.

Hello this is Gulshan Negi
Well, there are lots of platform where you can do trading. On the behalf of popularity and ranking I will recommend you to use anyone in between eToro and Plus500.
Thanks

Some popular trading platforms include MetaTrader 4 (MT4), MetaTrader 5 (MT5), cTrader, NinjaTrader, TradingView, Interactive Brokers (IBKR), and eToro. The best platform for you depends on your specific needs and preferences, so it's important to research and compare features, usability, and compatibility with your trading style.

It depends on your style of trading and if you are an experienced or beginner in trading. Most beginners start off with an MT4 because it is simpler to use compared to the MT5, and the MT4 is most suitable for currency trading, whereas the MT5 is an advanced platform that also includes stocks and CFDs trading.

I prefer the MT5 over the MT4, even though it is simple to use. The MT5 has more tools and is faster when compared to the MT4.

The trading platform should be chosen based on trading methods and years of experience in forex trading. Because the MT4 is much simpler to use when compared to the MT5, even though it is an advanced version.

I still use the MT4 with my broker, FP Markets, because it is suitable for scalping and provides some of the best trading conditions and analysis.

Whether you are a novice or seasoned trader depends on your trading technique. Since the MT4 is easier to use than the MT5 and is best suited for currency trading, most novices begin with an MT4 rather than the more sophisticated MT5, which also allows for stock and CFD trading.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.