What's new

Black Diamond EA is one of the best EA out there which analyzes the market properly and takes automatic trade to help you grow your account.

2.80 star(s) 19 Votes

Light12

Black Diamond Special EA – [Cost $2500]- For FREE

Black Diamond EA is one of the best EA out there which analyzes the market properly and takes automatic trade to help you grow your account. Many people use this EA for a long time and they are getting very good results. The price of the EA is more than a couple thousand dollars, but we are giving you the Ea for free here. If you like you can also check other EA like ForexKingle or DaxBot Forex EA.
If you search the black diamond EA on google, you see that there are lots of positive reviews of the EA and the indicator is really working. This EA automates the system and takes trade without human intervention. This Ea only works on the mt4 EA and you can make more profit on the low spread broker. We recommend PAXForex broker which provides low spread than any other broker.
You can easily group your account 15-20% per month using this EA. It will take almost 10+ trade in a day according to the proper market analysis by the robot. We recommend using VPS so that the EA will run all the time and take trades.

We recommend starting with the $500 minimum to test this Ea and your lot size should be 0.01. Before going to real you must have to backtest this ea on live demo. and keep in mind the money management for this EA. You will get the unlimited version of this EA.
You can download this EA from the download button below.
  • Use Any Pair.
  • Any broker & Any Account.
  • Time Frame 5 Munites
  • NO Need Analyzing With Market.
  • Auto Profit Lock & Stop Loss System.
  • 100$ Enough For Start Trading
  • Ea Can Trade MAX Spread Like 20
  • Fully Professional Forex Robot.
  • No Effect On High Impact News.
  • Auto Lot Increase System (Yes/NO) – If Wish To Use
  • Fixed Lot System (Yes/NO) – If Wish To Use
  • Martingale System (Yes/NO) – If Wish To Use
  • Auto Time Function
Black Diamond Special EA is an astounding Auto Trading System. Most Forex Newbies or Professional Traders need the best-mechanized exchanging framework. We can guarantee you this is the best forex robot to utilize. With this extraordinary framework, you can make colossal benefits and diminish your misfortune in exchange.

Attachments

• BlackDiamondEA V5.5_fix.ex4
    33.9 KB · Views: 204
  • Diamond_5.5_M5.set
    506 bytes · Views: 125
  • Special_Indicator.ex4
    11.3 KB · Views: 118
  • User Guide.pdf
    532.4 KB · Views: 215

Black Diamond EA is one of the best EA out there which analyzes the market properly and takes automatic trade to help you grow your account. Many people use this EA for a long time and they are getting very good results. The price of the EA is more than a couple thousand dollars, but we are giving you the Ea for free here. If you like you can also check other EA like ForexKingle or DaxBot Forex EA.
If you search the black diamond EA on google, you see that there are lots of positive reviews of the EA and the indicator is really working. This EA automates the system and takes trade without human intervention. This Ea only works on the mt4 EA and you can make more profit on the low spread broker. We recommend PAXForex broker which provides low spread than any other broker.
You can easily group your account 15-20% per month using this EA. It will take almost 10+ trade in a day according to the proper market analysis by the robot. We recommend using VPS so that the EA will run all the time and take trades.

We recommend starting with the $500 minimum to test this Ea and your lot size should be 0.01. Before going to real you must have to backtest this ea on live demo. and keep in mind the money management for this EA. You will get the unlimited version of this EA.
  • Use Any Pair.
  • Time Frame 5 Munites
  • Auto Time Function
Black Diamond Special EA is an astounding Auto Trading System. Most Forex Newbies or Professional Traders need the best-mechanized exchanging framework. We can guarantee you this is the best forex robot to utilize. With this extraordinary framework, you can make colossal benefits and diminish your misfortune in exchange.
Well I ran this on a demo account, and it didn't perform well for me - just kept making losses, but maybe I set it up wrong. :oops:

I just paid $300 for 6.0 and even had them set it up by Any Desk. It stays OTM most of the time but after 5 days of trading it finally went ITM. However the TP was 100 pips so it failed to make the TP. I ended up closing the trade after about 50 pips. Now their customer service is not too responsive. They were quick before I purchased and now hard to get a reply within 48 hours.

• Use Any Pair.
  • Time Frame 5 Munites
  • Auto Time Function
hope it works well gonna try it

I just paid $300 for 6.0 and even had them set it up by Any Desk. It stays OTM most of the time but after 5 days of trading it finally went ITM. However the TP was 100 pips so it failed to make the TP. I ended up closing the trade after about 50 pips. Now their customer service is not too responsive. They were quick before I purchased and now hard to get a reply within 48 hours.

Black Diamond is still in DD with no profits after one week of running. I will update again next Tuesday.

never heard that someone had a positive result with the 5.0 and 5.5 ver.
why did you buy it?
didn't you check the 'REAL' reviews?

I was disconnected from BD servers for most of the week. Their website has been down in US and many other counties. They are going to set this up again using Anydesk on Monday (7/6). So far it has made no profit and continues in DD. Very disappointed in this expensive EA, but will wait until they once again reinstall it on Monday.

Heavy DD on this demo account using 6.0. It trades with no SL. Attached is report for about 3 weeks. BD says it will work on a $100 account. No way. I will attempt to get a refund, but since it did make $46.03 doubt they will honor the request. Still have a about a week to go to fulfill 30 days of trading. Maybe it will blow the account.

bdr.jpgbdr.jpg

Got my wish. Margin call today. Am sending MT4 statement and login credentials if needed. This was a $500 demo account and after margin calls, it now is $1135.21. Will I get refund?? Most likely not. Paid by bitcoin. If by credit card I may have a chance.
All their trades traded without SL.

Attachments

• mcbd55.jpg
    mcbd55.jpg
    229.5 KB · Views: 94
Just as I thought Black Diamond website will not refund for a blown account. Did an email exchange and then they stopped communication and disabled the EA. Only action I took was to notify their website host of my experience. They said they would follow up, but not optimistic about that. Time to move on.

bad services, don't believe their advertise

oh this looked so promising :(

did anyone have any luck with the V6?
Yes all my post are related to V6 which I purchased. BD trades without SL and it will cause massive DD. It blew my $500 account. They advertise you can start with a $100 account but that is pure fantasy.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.