What's new

Blessing 3.8 and have been upgraded to v 3.8.1

mahesh

I'm using

I'm using Blessing 3.8 and have been upgraded to v 3.8.1. It running on demo and cent account, so far so good, with some adjustment of course.. Their recommended set files was great, but i tuned it to fit my trading style.
The best EA i've ever used so far (even better than MegaDroid). Forward result not too different from backtest that i've tried.
I'm hope that it will be FREE forever, I'll make some donation if i got some profit.

I'm using

I'm using Blessing 3.8 and have been upgraded to v 3.8.1. It running on demo and cent account, so far so good, with some adjustment of course.. Their recommended set files was great, but i tuned it to fit my trading style.
The best EA i've ever used so far (even better than MegaDroid). Forward result not too different from backtest that i've tried.
I'm hope that it will be FREE forever, I'll make some donation if i got some profit.

Please share here..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.