What's new

General Can live trades be manipulated?

robbytan

If we can view a live trade on our MT4, can this be manipulated? Is this considered a real trade by a copy trader?

Much the same as different stages, mt4 gives real times price and data. If the broker manipulated the price to hurt you or trick you, you can generally know. Note: Only Price feeds and execution time can be manipulated. They can't contact the center framework.

I think it is possible because there are brokers out there who may scam you, but that’s why you do your research on reliable brokers.

Yes, it is possible and that is why we need to be very careful when it comes to brokers. This is where and why we need to be extremely careful with the way we go about doing things, so to help with allowing us to gain.

Unworthy brokers might create artificials spikes to catch stop-losses. Really dishonnest ones might even completely manipulate their price feed. Also, there is a plugin called « virtual dealer » to delay trades and do other nasty things against the trader when opening/closing a trade. That’s why it’s important to choose a reliable broker.

Yes.If your broker is rogue, it can manipulate your live trade by increasing the spread and many other methods.You better review your broker before trading live with them.

Yes live trading can be manipulated especially if you are trading with fake brokers and that is why it is very important to trade with regulated brokers that way you can be sure that your account will not be tampered with

It is quite possible for such a thing to happen in the market. Since there is manipulation in the market, I won't doubt it.

Yes, a broker can manipulate traders live accounts, but this is mostly to happen if your trading with an unregulated broker or a broker that has entered new into the forex market without a history.

It is highly possible, which is why traders need to very careful when choosing a broker. I suggest always trade with a regulated broker to avoid such scams.

I havent heard about it that a real live trading account can be manipulated , yes its possibilities that a bad broker can harm you in many ways.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.