What's new

DON’T LET FEAR PARALYZE YOU!

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

MOLO_FP

We can’t afford to waste a minute , must not squander these precious daylight hours in frivolity and indulgence. Don’t loiter and linger , waiting until the very last minute. Dress yourselves in Christ and be up and about"

The habit of procrastination takes a twofold toll on its victims. First, important work goes unfinished :second (and more importantly ), valuable energy is wasted in the process of putting off things that remain undone. Procrastination results from an individual’s short-sighted attempt to postpone temporary discomfort. What results is a senseless cycle of delay, followed by worry, followed by panicky anxiety and often futile attempt to catch up. Procrastination is , at its core , a struggle against oneself. The only antidote is ACTION
Once you acquire the habit of doing what needs to be done when it needs to be done , you will be avoid untold trouble , worry and stress. So learn to defeat procrastination by paying less attention to your fears and more attention to your responsibilities. God has created a world that punishes procrastinators and rewards people who DO IT NOW Life doesn’t procrastinate -neither should you.

The trading strategies are simply important to the Forex trader’s life. Because in order to make huge money easily Forex traders need a good strategy according to their requirement. I have chosen the best strategy scalping with ForexOne broker. Because they allow all types of trading strategies including scalping and hedging by providing – low spread from 0.4 pips, smart bridge of technology, low transaction cost, instant market execution, wide range of deposit bonus etc.

Emotion can cause great problem in trading. Because taking decision emotionally can lead the trade into the loss. Technical decision is far better than emotional decision. I don't give importance to emotion while I trade. My broker TP Global FX is also help me to take decision technically. It prevents me from taking decision emotionally. I like them because of their low spreads, dynamic leverage and easy decision making tools.

As for getting rid of fear by trading i think it is the issue of proper testing the trading strategy. Once a trader tested properly his own trading strategy he obtains more assurance in succes and his fears disappear.

We can’t afford to waste a minute , must not squander these precious daylight hours in frivolity and indulgence. Don’t loiter and linger , waiting until the very last minute. Dress yourselves in Christ and be up and about"

The habit of procrastination takes a twofold toll on its victims. First, important work goes unfinished :second (and more importantly ), valuable energy is wasted in the process of putting off things that remain undone. Procrastination results from an individual’s short-sighted attempt to postpone temporary discomfort. What results is a senseless cycle of delay, followed by worry, followed by panicky anxiety and often futile attempt to catch up. Procrastination is , at its core , a struggle against oneself. The only antidote is ACTION
Once you acquire the habit of doing what needs to be done when it needs to be done , you will be avoid untold trouble , worry and stress. So learn to defeat procrastination by paying less attention to your fears and more attention to your responsibilities. God has created a world that punishes procrastinators and rewards people who DO IT NOW Life doesn’t procrastinate -neither should you.
Amen you so much right procrastination it a satanic weapon which cose people turn end up not making it in life, end up complaining busy blaming God instead on working up and work as a trade.

Emotion trading is a harmful thing. So to get rid of harmful things, you have to trade with proper knowledge. Trading with patience can save you from unexpected losses. Every institution needs education for profit. Trading goes the same way. The future can be bright if you trade properly. Eurotrader brokers have a lot to offer in creating that bright future. This broker helps a trader a lot with information.

Fear will put you in a cage such that it will be so hard to take trades especially on real accounts. Practice and own your strategy then accepting your loses are the two major steps towards conquering. fear. Don't be scared to loose because in forex loss is inevitable

If you want to start trading in the forex market then you should know how to face fear or how to overcome fear. You shouldn’t fear the forex market. You have to be strong. You should keep faith in yourself. My broker Eurotrader is very reliable. They are one of the best brokers I have ever worked with. They never make disappointment to their client. They are really very supportive.

Personally, I think some fear is healthy. Fear keeps you from being reckless, so losing all fear is actually counter-productive. That said, if you let yourself be ruled entirely by fear you go into the other extreme and that is also not healthy.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.