What's new

Show up every day, show up don't trade

Canon

I remember when I first got introduced to the markets. It was the most beautiful thing I ever had heard of so I demo traded every day for a month with thousands of dollars and I thought I was king then went live the very next month.
Going live then seemed like a good direction to take I mean in my head I was king. Enter live
Those big lot sizes I used in the demo were the downfall of my first few live trades every day I did what the market did. When it buys I follow, same went for the sells sometimes I even had both moves on the same pair trying to recover the lost funds but that wasn't really a strategy to begin with. I felt like the market was just made to trick me into buying a position when it knew it was going to reverse. Everyday I showed up and traded no analysis of any sort but I guess that was the learning process I decided to take. Instead of paying someone for lessons, I paid for them through brokers and a lot frustrated sleepless nights.
Hence now I still show up every day but don't click those commands until they move a certain direction clear enough for me to even budge.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.