What's new

Is the latest version of mt5 show the net profit or just the mt4?

Phineas

My friend's mt5 shows the net profit at the top on the trade block. Tried updating mine, but still does show the net profit

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L MiEA the latest version (which is version 9) MetaTrader 0
The254boy Beast super signal latest version 3.6 Trading Systems and Strategies 8
R The latest Pivot Point Extra indicator version 1.42 Trading Systems and Strategies 0
M Suggestion Cashpower indicator, hi everyone if anyone have this indicator "cashpower indicator "2019 latest version please share thank you. Trading Systems and Strategies 7
R New EA LATEST BUILD VERSION EAs Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 7
L Suggestion I have westernpips latest 3.7 version & Rithimic R lmax live feeder also Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 15
N Latest forex trading strategies Making Income Online 0
G TSR 2020 LATEST EA FOR TRADING Trading Systems and Strategies 7
Ayman Nadir Report US money market assets increased in latest week: iMoneyNet Other Topics 0
B Indicator FX NUKE - TRADING SYSTEM WITH LATEST ADVANCED ALGORITHMS Forex Indicators and Tools 3
A i need the latest boom and crash indicator General Discussions 17
N Profitable EA Shuhan Hedge EA X-2 latest Ea Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 4
J Latest TSR please? Can someone give me? MetaTrader 5
glian Suggestion Telegram Channel with Latest Profitable EAs Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 193
glian Profitable EA Trade Ringer V4.01 Latest Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 205
StraussX The latest analysis of GBP by Followme General Discussions 0
Priya Profitable EA Thunderbird V8 Latest Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 243
ALP CANDIR Suggestion Algo TradeSoft Innovative (New for latest MT4 ) f Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 13
R General Need to update my EA to work in mt4 latest General Discussions 1
N Suggestion Harmonic Patterns latest Trading Systems and Strategies 1
T Forex Latest News - link not working General Discussions 1
P Forex News USD/JPY: Latest Flows Bullish USD/JPY - BofAML Interactive Forex Trading 0
P Forex News EUR/USD, USD/JPY, GBP/USD: Assessing Latest Flows Signals? - BofAML Interactive Forex Trading 0
Priya 24option is Latest Broker to Close Israeli Call Center Binary Options Brokers Discussions 10
M The Bahamas became the first nation to fully launch a digital version of their currency Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies 0
vicknov Strategy Please who has FXSniper 24 the mt5 version? Trading Systems and Strategies 0
M Shepard Harmonic full version Trading Systems and Strategies 0
DaMilhaus Pretty good scalping EA or just another version of XPERT? Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
N PWR NASDAQ OLD VERSION Trading Systems and Strategies 1
S updated version of one minute strategy Forex Education 1
K Please help convert indicator to mt5 version Trading Systems and Strategies 1
H cracket version worth $300 General Discussions 0
E Profitable EA AF Global EA - unlimited version Forex Indicators and Tools 4
N Profitable EA Money Pile Full version Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 7
M Can anyone share Golden Line Version 4 indicator Trading Systems and Strategies 0
osazemeu FHG Shark version 3.0 Forex Indicators and Tools 13
osazemeu VEGA v2.1 version 2020 Forex Indicators and Tools 1
B Indicator PVSRA 2017 version does anybody have this ? Forex Indicators and Tools 0
7 Profitable EA EA Forex Godfather Elite Version Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
Drkiramatkhan If anyone has, EA v5 full version so please share with me Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 3
Drkiramatkhan If anyone has, GPS forex 3 Robot full version so please share with me Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 12
N westernpips cracked version Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
N new hope laster version with fix api crypto trader and hidden mt4 Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 4
K Indicator The Best indikator forex Pro Scalper - NEW VERSION Forex Indicators and Tools 2
B General TraideRinger version 4.01 Complaints and Suggestions 0
G NARUTO VERSION FIX 2.0 EA UNLIMITED Trading Systems and Strategies 3
G TEST WALL STREET ASIA EVO VERSION 1.4 FULL UNLIMITED Trading Systems and Strategies 0
G SETA WALL STREET EVO VERSION 2.0 RECOVERY 1.3 FULL UNLIMITED Trading Systems and Strategies 2
G SNIPPER ROBOT AUTOMATIC VERSION 2 EA.UNLIMITED Trading Systems and Strategies 1
G EA 0323 ODIN VERSION 3.1 EA UNLIMITED Trading Systems and Strategies 4