What's new

Don't come for trading if...

Edward Peterson

Don't come to trading, if you are unwilling to learn the art of trading. Learning means not just knowing the use of some mt4 indicators. Don't treat trading as a gambling. Treat it like investment. Never invest big money unless you are making consistent money for a good period of time.

Repeat it again for those at the backclapping handsclapping handsclapping handsclapping handsclapping hands
For inactive and careless traders Forex is not a perfect profession. Because these two bad things will keep your trade at danger. In spite of this traders should spend good time to learning new tips and facts of Forex trading that will help him to develop his skill. ForexOne is a much better trading platform providing free learning sessions. To keep my trading simple, I get all types of facilities from this reliable broker.

Don't come for trading if you don't have any knowledge about forex. Because Knowledge is the main strength in forex market. There is no use of capital if you don't have any knowledge. A trader need to get all kind of knowledge about forex before entering into the market. So, it is very important to gather knowledge. A demo account can be the best option to get knowledge about forex. I also used a demo account of TP Global FX when i started my trading career. That account helped me to get all kind of knowledge about forex and helped me to make what i am today.

Don't come to trading, if you are unwilling to learn the art of trading. Learning means not just knowing the use of some mt4 indicators. Don't treat trading as a gambling. Treat it like investment. Never invest big money unless you are making consistent money for a good period of time.
The volume is good enough :)

You shouldn´t risk money you need for your normal life. You shouldn´t treat it as gambling and you should be very careful.

Never trade to pay a bill. I have heard this from very experienced forex traders who traded for a living. I heard of one guy who was a really good trader. He had a bill and decided he was going to trade in order to pay the bill when he could have simply paid the bill from money he already had. He blew his account and never traded again. He now teaches trading methods!

Never trade to pay a bill. I have heard this from very experienced forex traders who traded for a living. I heard of one guy who was a really good trader. He had a bill and decided he was going to trade in order to pay the bill when he could have simply paid the bill from money he already had. He blew his account and never traded again. He now teaches trading methods!
That's a very bizarre way to treat trading. Trading is a game of winning and losing. Even consistent traders lose. If you only have enough money to risk enough to pay a bill then yeah, not a good idea at all.

Everyone brings a lot of dreams in trading. Good trading skills are required to fulfill that dream. And skill is created when you can gather a lot of information about trading. It is never possible to be successful without trading education. If a trader starts trading without education, he will not be able to survive in trading for long. As a trader, I collect a lot of information from Eurotrader brokers.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.