What's new

New EA Dragon Expert Advisor V4.1 EA - Unlimited

3.30 star(s) 119 Votes
Dragon ea has martingale+ hedge + grid all together. You might need lot of margin to save your account from draining. Initially I purchased this EA for $299. Deposited $1000, in the first week itself it made $1000 profit which I withdrew. However later it drained my account. Use this only if you have good deposit of around 6000$ at least.

Thanks a lot for sharing this EA with us. I want to give it a try on a demo account to see the performance.

Hi ALL,
Herewith summary of performance and so far doing well (thank you once again for the EA - appreciated):

EA Dragon v4.1
Source: Forex Forum
Broker: PaxForex
Account Type: Demo - Cent
Time Frame: M1
Currency pairs: GBPUSD, GBPJPY, USDJPY
Leverage: 1:500
Lot Size: 0.01
EA type: Martingale
Start - date: 16-Jun-19
Start - value: 20024.91
Current - date: 06-Jul-19
Current - value: 22164
Number of days: 20
Growth: 2139.09
Growth - %: 10.7%
Growth per Day: 0.53%
DD: -250
DD - %: -1.1%
Thank you for sharing your results. Hoping to try out this in a demo account soon.

Hi,

Herewith the Stepping Stone EA. See attached. Also available for free from Facebook. Am calculating the lot size at 0.01 per USD200. As you change the lot size, also need to change the Take Profit (TP) - as it is expressed in USD. The relationship between lot size and Take Profit is 50:1.
As an example, when lot size is 0.01, your TP is 0.50, 0.02 - TP is 1.00, etcetera, etcetera.

For the Defender EA, apologies but can only assist with a referral link (am also using a referral), namely: https://www.equiti.com/?link_id=0034795&referral_id=0034795. Once you have opened and funded your account using the referral link with Equiti broker, advise me your MT4 account number that can have the EA coded for your account.

Good luck
Thank you for sharing this. I'm learning a lot from this site. So much information.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.