What's new

New EA Dragon Expert Advisor V4.1 EA - Unlimited

3.30 star(s) 119 Votes
can withstand long trending with a bit of tweaking.
Hi, backtest looks good. Suggest you put it in demo and run it.
Unless your pocket is deep, I realise that whenever a martingale EA is used, it will be prudent to just use 1 or max 2 pairs of currency. No point to use so many pairs as our objective is to make money and to run the demo as if it is real account.
Mind to share what have you changed? I only changed the trading time, the rest default setting.
Cheers...

Changed the TP setting. Gave more profit with tiny bit higher DD.

Attachments

• DragonEU1.jpg
    DragonEU1.jpg
    209 KB · Views: 46
Changed Pip range to 35 gave better DD results. With still not bad profit result.

Attachments

• DragonEU2.jpg
    DragonEU2.jpg
    210.5 KB · Views: 36
Hi,
Thanks for sharing. I have downloaded the demo copy from the website (https://www.dragonexpertfx.com/) and run it on my demo account.
Seems not bad. So far in 8 hours, this EA has generated $30. Slow... But steady. The martingale function is by addition and not by multiplication. So should be quite safe. Anyway will let this demo account to run for 1 week and I will come back and share the result.
Hope to try the licensed copy soon in real account.
Cheers...
Hi, i try with $100 and it Loss when im not cut all after profit. So my trial now is, when is acumulate Profit, i will cut all.

Example:
Right now im Profit $10, Runing minus $3, then i decide to Cut all. So im still have Profit $7.

Hi, backtest looks good. Suggest you put it in demo and run it.
Unless your pocket is deep, I realise that whenever a martingale EA is used, it will be prudent to just use 1 or max 2 pairs of currency. No point to use so many pairs as our objective is to make money and to run the demo as if it is real account.
Mind to share what have you changed? I only changed the trading time, the rest default setting.
Cheers...
you can see the attached screenshot, it showed the settings on each test.

currently still looking the best setting that can handle 800+ pips trending with much lower DD and quite good profit. Looking for the balance between DD and profit. Preferably the lowest DD i can get without sacrificing much of the profit.

currently still looking the best setting that can handle 800+ pips trending with much lower DD and quite good profit. Looking for the balance between DD and profit. Preferably the lowest DD i can get without sacrificing much of the profit.
Not an expert on backtesting but would still recommend to run the EA on demo to get the desire results.
Just thinking if most of the EA work in similar fashion? When the price went up, the EA will just sell and will be more aggressive to sell when the price went further up. And it will just take the profit when price turn down. If the price didn't go down, the account will just blow out.
I am wondering if there is any EA that actually trade with the trend? And take profit with trailing stop?

Not an expert on backtesting but would still recommend to run the EA on demo to get the desire results.
Just thinking if most of the EA work in similar fashion? When the price went up, the EA will just sell and will be more aggressive to sell when the price went further up. And it will just take the profit when price turn down. If the price didn't go down, the account will just blow out.
I am wondering if there is any EA that actually trade with the trend? And take profit with trailing stop?
LOL you are hilarious. On Demo? that will be like how long? The most important thing is finding out how this EA handle 800+ pips long trending time. And how are you supposed to find that out? By running EA on Demo? As always, Back testing First, Second Demo Try out and lastly Real live account. And as you can see that I am back testing using 99.90% modelling quality, not just any back testing.

Once again, most important with EA is to find out how they handle long trending market, how much Draw Down it will create? And the ratio to profit is it enough......

EA that's good handling trend, usually will crap out during sideways trend. There are no magic EA (or maybe I just havent find it so far). The higher percentage it gives in return, the riskier the EA.

Tried this EA before, can consistently making profits but the account can wipe up during big movements.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.