What's new

New EA Dragon Expert Advisor v4.1

2.80 star(s) 19 Votes
How many months have you used it. Is there any one who used it above 10 months ? Ok handOk hand
i think the best strategy for this EA, is to withdraw your capital every week or 2 weeks ... or even when you make 100 % profit. this way you will not lose all your capital if you end up having a long series of losing trades during a certain period.

Hello, I tested the DEMO EA Dragon Expert Advisor yesterday and had 15% profit within a few hours. The only problem is that my version of the Dragon Expert Advisor v4.1 only works in a demo account. Does anyone have the opportunity to convert this demo into a full version? I think this expert is very good and I think you can make good money with it. Does anyone have the full version of this EA or can someone convert the demo version into a full version?

i think the best strategy for this EA, is to withdraw your capital every week or 2 weeks ... or even when you make 100 % profit. this way you will not lose all your capital if you end up having a long series of losing trades during a certain period.
please share set file to run this EA dragon super martingale.

guys try change the Lot size from 0.01 (default) to 0.03 and use it on XAUUSD! works wonders, easily double account in one Day! I use H1 but xau risky

t
guys try change the Lot size from 0.01 (default) to 0.03 and use it on XAUUSD! works wonders, easily double account in one Day! I use H1 but xau risky

how much is your draw down and capital? do you leave the ea on for 24hrs?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.